Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

That's why I'm growing auto's in between and a shit home grown smoke is still usually better than street bought one and if she's shit she will get flowered when the next bunch of clones go in but ye it would be good to be able to run 10 or 20 seeds ago and cherry pic your favourites or do as Itisi does take a cutting flip the mum if it's good grow it out if it's shit smoke it anyway even if it goes tits up on the photos at least I have a veg tent gives me about 4 weeks head start on the next round God I love weed [emoji23] [emoji111]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I hear ya man! Just need a bit of luck and foook knows I haven't had any of that in a while! [emoji23][emoji23]

It's gotta be done tho, I'll deffo clone some of my outdoor photos this year..

Excuse my negativity/ scepticism...

The things I could do in my loft... it's massive! Just can't get away with going up there regularly.. Anyway, it's a family home not a cannabis factory! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Gotta sleep now bud.. [emoji1365]

Hello, Vlad! Haven't even read your thread yet to know what you're growing. The name alone made me notice you. You and Wile e have the coolest names I've seen here so far; fucking great. I also noticed the, " NOW WITH ADDED COCO", at the bottom. I am always interested in what I can learn/share with my coco brothers and sisters. I am indoors. I am running 50/50 coco/perlite in 2 buckets, and 2 buckets with an old organic farmers recipe I found a few months back using 60% pine bark, and a few other goodies.(5-1-1 recipe) All 4 are in air pots. Working great so far!

I will check out your coco thread, brother. Good growing to you all. :greenthumb:

Hello, Vlad! Haven't even read your thread yet to know what you're growing. The name alone made me notice you. You and Wile e have the coolest names I've seen here so far; fucking great. I also noticed the, " NOW WITH ADDED COCO", at the bottom. I am always interested in what I can learn/share with my coco brothers and sisters. I am indoors. I am running 50/50 coco/perlite in 2 buckets, and 2 buckets with an old organic farmers recipe I found a few months back using 60% pine bark, and a few other goodies.(5-1-1 recipe) All 4 are in air pots. Working great so far!

I will check out your coco thread, brother. Good growing to you all. :greenthumb:

Hey Frank, nice to meet ya bud. This is the only thread I've got on right now, it's all about the coco. This is my first proper attempt at the monkey dust, I've always grown in soil up til now and I have to say I'm liking the look of it.

Feel free to chip in at any point.. [emoji1365]

Hey @Wile e Peyote... we're coolest! [emoji41]

Meh.
2b790fe38eb3632797391d2916edf8e5.jpg

That bowl looks mighty finr lol....ive just put 2 more in to germ last night,and that bloom has started on the second plants ,couldnt believe it this morn ,pistils everywhere

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Happy days. Those three seeds are for the outdoor guerrilla grow, Keggsie's starting 3x sweet seeds black jack photoperiods too as soon as they turn up.. so hopefully in 3-4 weeks we'll be up the hill digging holes and dodging farmers.

Love it!

Here's the song we always sing on the way back to the car on harvest day..

Hope I haven't jinxed us. [emoji15]

Happy days. Those three seeds are for the outdoor guerrilla grow, Keggsie's starting 3x sweet seeds black jack photoperiods too as soon as they turn up.. so hopefully in 3-4 weeks we'll be up the hill digging holes and dodging farmers.

Love it!

Here's the song we always sing on the way back to the car on harvest day..

Hope I haven't jinxed us. [emoji15]

Tune ....bang on my era.....and most definetly the most apt lyrics.....thats gonna be in my head as i take down my first harvest[emoji111][emoji111]

Tune ....bang on my era.....and most definetly the most apt lyrics.....thats gonna be in my head as i take down my first harvest[emoji111][emoji111]

Hehe.. it's a great sing along while we're walking up the road with a backpack full of weed each on our backs. [emoji41]

Hehe.. it's a great sing along while we're walking up the road with a backpack full of weed each on our backs. [emoji41]
I might do a bit of reading up on the guerilla grow .....people keep asking me if i do it because of the name....it wouldnt take long to find somewhere around here and some of the most fertile land in britain .......interest has the cogs turning in the head mmmm

Back