Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I hope G! The big one's past the tricky going into bloom stage, hopefully it's plain sailing now.. Just keeping an eye on the younger one.. she looks sweet too so far.
Shes a beauty indeed ,im really hoping the second of my older ones is about to burst into full bloom shes nearly there.....[emoji111] [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Ye vladders that glueberry looks the bee's knees old boy any idea what autos next on the menu [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Errrmmm... I've got quite a few pips in the stash... I might have another go at the Blackberry Kush... [emoji848]

I really wanna do Gorilla Glue or GSC tho in coco, haven't got any pips left tho.. I'll have to see what Mr Barclay's saying in a few weeks.

Errrmmm... I've got quite a few pips in the stash... I might have another go at the Blackberry Kush... [emoji848]

I really wanna do Gorilla Glue or GSC tho in coco, haven't got any pips left tho.. I'll have to see what Mr Barclay's saying in a few weeks.
Let me know what the gorilla glue is like dude I'm thinking of getting the photo version by big buddha seeds think it's called King Kong is gorilla glue 4 x cheese/widow cross or go with the original fast buds but that means herbies and there wankers [emoji16]

Let me know what the gorilla glue is like dude I'm thinking of getting the photo version by big buddha seeds think it's called King Kong is gorilla glue 4 x cheese/widow cross or go with the original fast buds but that means herbies and there wankers [emoji16]

The survivor GG is good. There was just over 3 Oz even tho the plant was fucked and the smoke is apparently very indica, tho obviously not as strong as it should be; with a deep hashy smell and flavour.

If it delivered the goods half dead, imagine if it was grown well..

Good strain. [emoji1360]

You can go direct to fast buds tho bud...
Your only bloody right [emoji106] gonna see how the two photos I've got going smoke like first as soon as I clear out the main tent it's cutting time on the cotton candy I think they take about two weeks to root maybe 6 weeks veg time depending on there size then flip and see

Your only bloody right [emoji106] gonna see how the two photos I've got going smoke like first as soon as I clear out the main tent it's cutting time on the cotton candy I think they take about two weeks to root maybe 6 weeks veg time depending on there size then flip and see

That's the problem with doing your own clones.. it takes up so much time and space before you know whether it's worth carrying on with.

All I want is a massive solar powered underground farm in the middle of nowhere.. just to play around with plants..

A couple of acres should do... [emoji42][emoji189]

Dream dream dream... [emoji52]

That's the problem with doing your own clones.. it takes up so much time and space before you know whether it's worth carrying on with.

All I want is a massive solar powered underground farm in the middle of nowhere.. just to play around with plants..

A couple of acres should do... [emoji42][emoji189]

Dream dream dream... [emoji52]
Do you want to go halves on a time share in Spain (we can find out were them mephisto blokes are from midnight raids baby) na mate all you need is a small tent and a cheap Mars hydro led mine only uses 180 watts from the wall no extraction fan or any fan just a heater on a timer ran ventilation from my main tent to the veg tent so it draws in fresh air and in there I have 3 autos in 15 ltr pots and two photos one needs repotting but she can wait another week or two and the other is in a 10 ltr airpot that's one of the reasons I bought the cups to root in they take up less space and I am going to use coco and the riot cubes it will stop light hitting the roots [emoji106]

Do you want to go halves on a time share in Spain (we can find out were them mephisto blokes are from midnight raids baby) na mate all you need is a small tent and a cheap Mars hydro led mine only uses 180 watts from the wall no extraction fan or any fan just a heater on a timer ran ventilation from my main tent to the veg tent so it draws in fresh air and in there I have 3 autos in 15 ltr pots and two photos one needs repotting but she can wait another week or two and the other is in a 10 ltr airpot that's one of the reasons I bought the cups to root in they take up less space and I am going to use coco and the riot cubes it will stop light hitting the roots [emoji106]

Yeee, I know.... the thing is.. you never know if it's worth doing til you've been doing it for months. If the plant you cloned turns out to be a very average smoke, the time is wasted eh? It's great if you get lucky or have enough space to clone a few plants is what I'm getting at..

I used to root my cuttings on the bedroom window sill. Not an option these days tho with the plod next door. [emoji1345][emoji931][emoji773]

Yeee, I know.... the thing is.. you never know if it's worth doing til you've been doing it for months. If the plant you cloned turns out to be a very average smoke, the time is wasted eh? It's great if you get lucky or have enough space to clone a few plants is what I'm getting at..

I used to root my cuttings on the bedroom window sill. Not an option these days tho with the plod next door. [emoji1345][emoji931][emoji773]
That's why I'm growing auto's in between and a shit home grown smoke is still usually better than street bought one and if she's shit she will get flowered when the next bunch of clones go in but ye it would be good to be able to run 10 or 20 seeds ago and cherry pic your favourites or do as Itisi does take a cutting flip the mum if it's good grow it out if it's shit smoke it anyway even if it goes tits up on the photos at least I have a veg tent gives me about 4 weeks head start on the next round God I love weed [emoji23] [emoji111]

Back