Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Ate mine get really bad wind eating them fart city [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Mine were loud and repulsive. Proper rotten sewage.

:crying:I'm amazed sometimes that you are both married...

In other news, I’ve just ordered some GSC pips. I wanted the cream cookies but the buy two get three free offer convinced me otherwise.

Also GSC is frickin’ awesome maaaan! [emoji41]

I need to give it a re-run, and hopefully do it better this time round. Do I have a seed... *checks spreadsheet of wonder* oh yes, I do!

PS - why is it a spreadsheet of wonder? Well, it's "I wonder if I can still keep this secret from hubby with how many seeds I have..." :rofl:

Yeah, they all got scoffed ages ago Ducks. Fookinell must remember to buy the bits for posting your seeds... I’ll get on it tomorrow.. been waaaaaay busy so far this week.

No worries:thumbsup:
:crying:I'm amazed sometimes that you are both married...

Boys will be boys - We are all rude, crude, and socially unacceptable. Some just hide it better than others.:crying::crying::crying:

PS - why is it a spreadsheet of wonder? Well, it's "I wonder if I can still keep this secret from hubby with how many seeds I have..." :rofl:

I have one of those. Lots of seeds too. I always order too many. Wonder how many of them are still viable. If he doesn't ask how many then don't tell. If he does ask then lie:crying:

Back