Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

My lemon tree has spider mite. I'm partially allergic to the horrible things. Luckily I spotted it early and threw it straight outside, and neemed it. Still won't go near it though...
I had 3 showers the day I spotted them! My usual morning ablutions, another before I went in the loft where it was nearly 40 degrees so I had to have another when I came down.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

My lemon tree has spider mite. I'm partially allergic to the horrible things. Luckily I spotted it early and threw it straight outside, and neemed it. Still won't go near it though...

My chilli plants get them a lot. They mostly live in the porch where the in vent for the cellar is during the winter. They’ve never made it down the hole so far...

My chilli plants get them a lot. They mostly live in the porch where the in vent for the cellar is during the winter. They’ve never made it down the hole so far...
The grower is the source of most bugs, read it somewhere and it makes sense. Also the geezer at the hydro shop said about it. He has a few growers that come in that are friends, he reckons if one comes in with a bug problem, they'll all be in within a few weeks.

The grower is the source of most bugs, read it somewhere and it makes sense. Also the geezer at the hydro shop said about it. He has a few growers that come in that are friends, he reckons if one comes in with a bug problem, they'll all be in within a few weeks.

Yee.. Keggsie’s got thrips...

Just kidding!

Little people riding mofos thank fook i have no friends [emoji26][emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back