Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I’ll do my best guv! [emoji38]

I reckon I’m gonna need a new pH meter tho, mine went out by 0.2 in a week.. can’t be trusted. She’s a few years old tho. I did buy a new one a while ago but I dropped th’bastard in the water and killed it. [emoji849]

They do make waterproof ones.

I’ll do my best guv! [emoji38]

I reckon I’m gonna need a new pH meter tho, mine went out by 0.2 in a week.. can’t be trusted. She’s a few years old tho. I did buy a new one a while ago but I dropped th’bastard in the water and killed it. [emoji849]

Yeah you're doing good to get 2 years out of a pH electrode. Usually the reference junction gets clogged causing it to be sluggish and drifty. I use a HM Digital PH-200. It is water proof and the pH electrode is replaceable.

Yeah you're doing good to get 2 years out of a pH electrode. Usually the reference junction gets clogged causing it to be sluggish and drifty. I use a HM Digital PH-200. It is water proof and the pH electrode is replaceable.

I don't do anything ,ignorance is bliss and the least expensive option :thumbsup:

The one I’m using now is 5+ years old!

Time for a new one! [emoji51]

Back