Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Will do peeps, where’s Elle? @Eclectic Elle, I can stick your pips through the door if ya want. [emoji1360]
Please mate :thumbsup:Now I've chucked the crap job in, I might even be home!

I with you pal,,no rules,, I mean someone might insist on maggots to be shown with final picture :smoking:
I'd lose straight off then - no maggot! :crying:

D'you know what, I don't even dare look at that. Given all the talk of prostate exams that could be a link to ANYthing!

Oh yeah had a bit of catching up to do. But certainly got my fair share of Sunday morning humor though.

Ah grow off - why hell yes count me in if i can get the beans as I am in a galaxy far far away.

I had a doctor when was just under 40 that felt the need to do a little anal probing on every exam. He claimed every man over 40 should have it done regular. The wife said he did the same to the ladies but a different orifice. Fooker had huge hands. Had to find a new doctor. Have had several lady doctors over the years and none of them has ever felt the need to do a prostate or hernia exam.

Oh yeah had a bit of catching up to do. But certainly got my fair share of Sunday morning humor though.

Ah grow off - why hell yes count me in if i can get the beans as I am in a galaxy far far away.

I had a doctor when was just under 40 that felt the need to do a little anal probing on every exam. He claimed every man over 40 should have it done regular. The wife said he did the same to the ladies but a different orifice. Fooker had huge hands. Had to find a new doctor. Have had several lady doctors over the years and none of them has ever felt the need to do a prostate or hernia exam.

Sounds like the Doc was getting total job satisfaction! [emoji16]

Back