Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Oh yeah ........old enough to remember them,and national health glasses......probably considered geek chic today......there were a few kids at my school with the sandals ,they usually had a matching leather satchel and in the winter a good gloverall duffelcoat with mittens hanging out held on with wool haha and name tags in their clothing.......[emoji111] [emoji111] [emoji111] and coppers who were bullied stand out a fckng mile,there nearly as bad as a nazi traffic warden with flat feet who couldnt be a fckng pig lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

You seem to know a little bit too much about these people.. it's arousing my suspicion.. [emoji848][emoji851][emoji2]

You seem to know a little bit too much about these people.. it's arousing my suspicion.. [emoji848][emoji851][emoji2]
Probably cause my mother tried to get me like that haha gave ma sandals to the dog to play with and my bags was mysteriously stolen .....im afraid from a young age i was a wrong un .....couldnt and wouldnt buy into middle class life ,only person in 3 generations not to go thru uni and black sheep of the family...havent spoke to a family memeber in over 4 yrs.......im anti social ,non conformist and a hermit lol......a damaged product of the thatcher yrs may she burn in her special little corner of hell [emoji111]

Probably cause my mother tried to get me like that haha gave ma sandals to the dog to play with and my bags was mysteriously stolen .....im afraid from a young age i was a wrong un .....couldnt and wouldnt buy into middle class life ,only person in 3 generations not to go thru uni and black sheep of the family...havent spoke to a family memeber in over 4 yrs.......im anti social ,non conformist and a hermit lol......a damaged product of the thatcher yrs may she burn in her special little corner of hell [emoji111]

Ye I'm not a religious person I wish I was so I could laugh my tits off at that old haragon burning in hell [emoji111]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ye I'm not a religious person I wish I was so I could laugh my tits off at that old haragon burning in hell [emoji111]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Shes still burning haha shit dont burn that well .....well not that kind anyway[emoji111]

Look at this fucker go!

68fad2afb66cdc32391303ba798696cf.jpg
5b203a2bb5880f95a36b847a4673bd4a.jpg
7938944949aa8194e4172a9dbd54c3c3.jpg

The young Glueberry OG.. now I know what to expect, she's tethered to fook.. stretching like a stretchy thang already.. [emoji2]

Back