Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

RACIST well I never I will have you know I hate all equally [emoji1]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

That's okay then, as long as you're not discriminating.

Tell ya who I hate... fookin police officers. Don't care where they're from either.. unless it's next door, in that case I hate them double. Fucking truncheon wagging nazi caaaaants. [emoji51]

They are a minority tho, maybe I'm being unfair? [emoji848]

That's okay then, as long as you're not discriminating.

Tell ya who I hate... fookin police officers. Don't care where they're from either.. unless it's next door, in that case I hate them double. Fucking truncheon wagging nazi caaaaants. [emoji51]

They are a minority tho, maybe I'm being unfair? [emoji848]
That's just policeist that is you've got to put yourself in there shoes they were bullied from an early age and now it's payback [emoji23]

That's just policeist that is you've got to put yourself in there shoes they were bullied from an early age and now it's payback [emoji23]

Fookin totally correct there Wilee man. Maybe it was the shoes that were the problem. You remember the brown Clarks sandals that all the geeky kids wore? Usually with a good smudge of dog shit on the sole and a buckle. That's police recruitment footwear right there.. if you wore them, you turned out a c@nt! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fookin totally correct there Wilee man. Maybe it was the shoes that were the problem. You remember the brown Clarks sandals that all the geeky kids wore? Usually with a good smudge of dog shit on the sole and a buckle. That's police recruitment footwear right there.. if you wore them, you turned out a c@nt! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
In the words of NWA....FUCK THE POLICE
422f660bc8698e890194f210b588133f.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1360]

You know the shoes G! [emoji1365][emoji1365]
Oh yeah ........old enough to remember them,and national health glasses......probably considered geek chic today......there were a few kids at my school with the sandals ,they usually had a matching leather satchel and in the winter a good gloverall duffelcoat with mittens hanging out held on with wool haha and name tags in their clothing.......[emoji111] [emoji111] [emoji111] and coppers who were bullied stand out a fckng mile,there nearly as bad as a nazi traffic warden with flat feet who couldnt be a fckng pig lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

@Sensi Jay.. let's see what he's got.

Yowm a brummie encha? [emoji848]

(He's gonna say he's from the Black Country and that's NOT FOOKIN BIRMINGHAM!) [emoji38]

:crying::cheers:

Yown ent roight, I bin owt wit a gyal vrom Duuudlley ...

but I'm from Robin Hood land, not Brum, me duck!

Back