Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yee.. I think I’ll flush the two small ones next week and let the bigger two have another week or two.

Gotta get me guerrilla plants started soon.. best get me some mud! (Hopefully without bugs in)

What mud u going for mate?

I picked up some Big Kush pips to try and emulate ya, gonna stick em in 30 lt fabric pots, just not sure on the medium..

Cba paying for biobizz for outdoor but not sure on cheaper alternatives.

What mud u going for mate?

I picked up some Big Kush pips to try and emulate ya, gonna stick em in 30 lt fabric pots, just not sure on the medium..

Cba paying for biobizz for outdoor but not sure on cheaper alternatives.

Ermm... tbh Jay I’ll probably try and blag a bit off my mate. He uses some kind of bat mix. I’ll only need a lil bit just to get them started in the tent before they go in the ground. I’m always a bit dubious about using normal garden centre soils indoors because they’re not steamed so usually have bugs in them.

If they’re going straight outside, any potting compost will do. I used to use the B&Q verve tub and basket one, add perlite and dolomite lime if ya can be arsed! [emoji1360]

1.49 for 20litrs potting and 3.49 for 10ltr perlight ,,won't lie not as good as biobizz light but did the job well,,all my new girls came up so :d5:

Cheap as fook! The B&Q one was £11 for a 50L bag, that was a couple of years ago tho. Probably more now.

I didn’t know Aldi sold perlite, shall be going there in future for that, it’s a fiver in B&Q. [emoji1360]

Cheap as fook! The B&Q one was £11 for a 50L bag, that was a couple of years ago tho. Probably more now.

I didn’t know Aldi sold perlite, shall be going there in future for that, it’s a fiver in B&Q. [emoji1360]

You have to get In quick ,once it's gone its gone ,,,, they was selling vermuculite as well ,,

Poundland have vermiculite as well sometimes

20180408_194726.jpg
@sanguine.

I got this today,
dff0b3a9c89d44f7b25219e2df0b7fbe.jpg

No instructions. I googled it and it says 2-3 ml per gallon once a week. So I make that about 5ml per 10L, does that sound about right?

Back