Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

You fucked em again vlad? Try organics mate. No pH - no ec - can still use your autopots and coco. Just makes sense to me. Have a look at the Biotabs stuff. It looks fool proof so even you can do it hahaha [emoji14]

[emoji41]

Naah, I’m sticking with this Dave. Just a minor blip in the grand scheme of things. Y’know me.. I do a good grow, the next one’s average then I totally ruin the 3rd! [emoji23][emoji23]

It’s a constant cycle! I get lazy and take my eye off the ball... [emoji849]

Naah, I’m sticking with this Dave. Just a minor blip in the grand scheme of things. Y’know me.. I do a good grow, the next one’s average then I totally ruin the 3rd! [emoji23][emoji23]

It’s a constant cycle! I get lazy and take my eye off the ball... [emoji849]
Hahaha sounds about right

[emoji41]

Funny that.... I went for a prostate exam the other day but was real nervous cause the nurse was fit as fuck. She obviously sensed my nerves and asked if I would like someone else to come in. Apparently "have you got a sister" wasn't the response she expected hahahah

[emoji41]

The nurse at the sperm bank asked me if I'd like to masturbate in the cup. I said, "Well, I'm pretty good, but I don't think I'm ready to compete just yet.
Dunno you know you are a top class wanker [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23](takes one to know one)

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thanks Wilee. Thing is, I’m not the one with the masturbation station in the loft..

Just sayin’! [emoji16]
Says the man with a dungeon you know i may crack one off now and again but you've got a as in the title a dungeon your middle name ain't Joseph is it or last name West [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back