Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

At which day you'll chop Bubba kush? How are trichs?

Yee it’s a Hubba mate. I haven’t checked the trichs tbh. I checked the Cheese two weeks ago and that had a mix of cloudy and clear. Hubba’s on her way out tho bud, she’s very old for an auto since she spent 3 weeks trying to fight her way out of a bad root sponge.

I’ll have a look next time I’m down there. [emoji41]

Hubbabubbasmelloscope trichomes are cloudy with a few ambers dotted around. Still a week to go so that’s bob on for me. @KonopCh

I had a dream this morning that my res was brown and full of shit... hey presto.. checked the one that was feeding the Hubba and there’s a layer of oily looking shit on top and a load of brown shit at the bottom too.. strange. I hadn’t seen it before. [emoji848]

The Cheese is on nil by root til tomorrow so I’ve swapped the lines around so the Hubba’s getting plain water from the clean res.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope trichomes are cloudy with a few ambers dotted around. Still a week to go so that’s bob on for me. @KonopCh

I had a dream this morning that my res was brown and full of shit... hey presto.. checked the one that was feeding the Hubba and there’s a layer of oily looking shit on top and a load of brown shit at the bottom too.. strange. I hadn’t seen it before. [emoji848]

The Cheese is on nil by root til tomorrow so I’ve swapped the lines around so the Hubba’s getting plain water from the clean res.
The resses always get scummy vlad as long as you've got a clean one for your flush your good [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

The resses always get scummy vlad as long as you've got a clean one for your flush your good [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yeah man, nothing’s been in the clean one but water. Strange that it came to me in a dream tho.. it wasn’t til I shone a torch in there that I noticed. This could be why the Hubba was going a bit iffy...

Lesson learned.. check res for scutt. [emoji1360]

Sweet.

What's the canazonian thing?

Yeah, what he say^.

(Apart from the big poofter bit)

I kinda got added to it after coming 4th in the outdoor photoperiod grow comp. I got bumped up to 2nd or 3rd cos the top two didn’t want the prizes.

Glory by default. I’m awaiting a parcel apparently.. [emoji2][emoji1360]

Back