Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeah mate, she’s proper done him up. No wonder he’s pissed off.. he’s a fookin weirdo too tho..

My side of the fam are normal. You can tell... [emoji13]
All the wronguns are on my mum's side driving round in brand new range rovers out on the ale all the time charlied up to fook never worked a day in there fookin lives tbf we where one of the first to get a front loading video player [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

All the wronguns are on my mum's side driving round in brand new range rovers out on the ale all the time charlied up to fook never worked a day in there fookin lives tbf we where one of the first to get a front loading video player [emoji23][emoji23]

That’s the kind of wrong uns that are good to know! Ours are all just useless twats who thrive on drama. If everything’s going well they have to ruin it.

Ya wanna swap?

That’s the kind of wrong uns that are good to know! Ours are all just useless twats who thrive on drama. If everything’s going well they have to ruin it.

Ya wanna swap?
Mate i would but they would fleece you dry in days [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Got the fan. The rozzers were out so I smashed a window and took it. [emoji51]

Only joking, they live with a mother in law. She just got back so I nipped round... all good, just said fans 4 less in very small print on the label. [emoji41]

Ventilation issue sorted, I went to change the ducting and the cover was totally blocked with dust. [emoji23]

Derrrrp.

Looks like I’ve got me a spare inline fan then! I suppose it could replace the rattly old TT100 in the drying tent.

Ventilation issue sorted, I went to change the ducting and the cover was totally blocked with dust. [emoji23]

Derrrrp.

Looks like I’ve got me a spare inline fan then! I suppose it could replace the rattly old TT100 in the drying tent.
Seems to be the week for doh kinda moments [emoji16]

So if yer mum's an astrologer/hypnotherapist and yer misses is a sage burning witch (wicca I presume), does make you the abnormal family member?

Back