Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Looks like my fan’s here.. well... it’s sitting on next doors dining table... the police officers.. and they’ve gone out.

I hope it doesn’t say hydroponic stuff on the label.. [emoji51]

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Vlad The Inhaler, post: 1660479, member: 32416"
Looks like my fan’s here.. well... it’s sitting on next doors dining table... the police officers.. and they’ve gone out.

I hope it doesn’t say hydroponic stuff on the label.. [emoji51][/QUOTE][emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]just when the shit with my light was getting me down there's always someone worse off hello hello hello [emoji61] [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hehe! I’m sailing close to the wind this week bud, the sister in law’s ex is threatening to grass me atm too... he’s full of shit tho. [emoji38]
Fookin hell dude everyone I've told (not many) think i grow at my mates can't be to careful [emoji106]

Fookin hell dude everyone I've told (not many) think i grow at my mates can't be to careful [emoji106]

I didn’t tell him, the motormouth sis in law did. This is the one that had an affair last year and announced it on her daughter’s 21st birthday.

From now on, nobody finds out!

I didn’t tell him, the motormouth sis in law did. This is the one that had an affair last year and announced it on her daughter’s 21st birthday.

From now on, nobody finds out!
You can't choose your family vladders mores the pity in some case's [emoji106]

Back