Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

4460313c7952855727d4ef11be4c4f63.jpg

Hmmm. A couple of little black flies on the trap, befooked if I can catch any of the bastards in the act, but it looks like the boys are back in town.

Cunts.
Are they fungus gnats if they are them mosquito dunks work a treat just pop one the res and top up as usual even got a quarter of one in the watering can for the hand feedings

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Are they fungus gnats if they are them mosquito dunks work a treat just pop one the res and top up as usual even got a quarter of one in the watering can for the hand feedings

Not sure what they are bud, the flies look like gnats but the damage is more thrip looking. I haven’t had one of the flies under a loupe yet. The plant (GSC) has a calcium def so it’s possible the leaf damage is that.

Not 100% sure atm bud.

She has slowed down her drinking a bit in the last few days so I’ve upped the cal to 1.5ml/L and left the rest the same, A&B 1ml, Explode 1.5ml, mag 1ml.

Maybe I need to up the A&B a bit again? They’re not looking pale tho... [emoji848]

Not sure what they are bud, the flies look like gnats but the damage is more thrip looking. I haven’t had one of the flies under a loupe yet. The plant (GSC) has a calcium def so it’s possible the leaf damage is that.

Not 100% sure atm bud.

She has slowed down her drinking a bit in the last few days so I’ve upped the cal to 1.5ml/L and left the rest the same, A&B 1ml, Explode 1.5ml, mag 1ml.

Maybe I need to up the A&B a bit again? They’re not looking pale tho... [emoji848]
You should be on more than 1 ml a litre by now how old ish are they

I was on 1.75 ml bud but they were way too dark and getting singed tips so I cut it back to 1ml a week ago.
Should have bumped it down to 1.5 ml per ltr next time you get tip burn take it down 0.25 at a time works for me vlad [emoji106]

Can't see any thrip spit mate.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back