Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

It was the early 90s, I didn't know any better, in my defence, they're really small pots, so not much dirt.[emoji85]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Let you into a secret I started to grow photos in 2000 in MUD then met the wife and just stopped only had a couple of really shit grows probably cost more in electric than I got back in smoke

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Let you into a secret I started to grow photos in 2000 in MUD then met the wife and just stopped only had a couple of really shit grows probably cost more in electric than I got back in smoke

The idea was to have a feeder for my hydro grow. I grew plants in 3 inch rockwool cubes! That's ,ess than half a litre! There was so little information about growing. High times was the only resource there was.

The idea was to have a feeder for my hydro grow. I grew plants in 3 inch rockwool cubes! That's ,ess than half a litre! There was so little information about growing. High times was the only resource there was.

I had to print all the info I could from my sisters dial up took forever still not very good info not like now

I had to print all the info I could from my sisters dial up took forever still not very good info not like now

I bought 'the closet cultivator 'When I was in the dam, that was like discovering my dick!

I bought 'the closet cultivator 'When I was in the dam, that was like discovering my dick!

My mate Muz had a book by George Cervantes, that was about it. TBH we did pretty well some of the time, it was always a mystery when they stopped growing tho.

Probably because we only looked at the pictures. [emoji38]

Get in there.
d261fd780421570d0ac8cb9665e2a878.jpg

I'll try not to kill 'em.

Back