Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Vlad once you get the hang of these autopots youll be growing 8oz autos for fun.
Everyone goes thrpugh a spell of bad luck just listen to wile and keep the dungeon bug and flood free :thumbsup:

Cheers Sanger. I'll do as I'm told!

We're bug free so far, I've fitted one of Mrs Vlad's tights over the in vent in the front porch so providing nothing gets in via the coco, there shouldn't be any bugs in there ever.

Floods.. not a lot I can do about that mate. If the water table rises it's coming up through the sand under the floor. It's drying out in there now tho, it has to really rain for weeks on end for that to happen. What happened the other day was a result of blocked drains on the street causing my drive to flood so I've reported the drains to the council, hopefully they'll sort it. [emoji1365]

65d7daff5d2e90b9c038772f4ec3008c.jpg

These arrived today, I've also bought more coco and clay pebbles. I wanted the canna A&B but the chuffin chip & pin machines were offline in the grow shop and I only had a score on me in cash.

Sooo... should I soak the coco tonight with Dutchpro or wait til tomorrow when I've got the canna nutes? [emoji848]

Probably wait, I reckon. I need these fookers to grow maaaan!

65d7daff5d2e90b9c038772f4ec3008c.jpg

These arrived today, I've also bought more coco and clay pebbles. I wanted the canna A&B but the chuffin chip & pin machines were offline in the grow shop and I only had a score on me in cash.

Sooo... should I soak the coco tonight with Dutchpro or wait til tomorrow when I've got the canna nutes? [emoji848]

Probably wait, I reckon. I need these fookers to grow maaaan!
Your seeds will take about 4 days to germ plenty of time patience is a virtue [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Your seeds will take about 4 days to germ plenty of time patience is a virtue [emoji106]

Four days?

Aw I get ya, using the Wilee method!

I'll give it a go bud, just gotta find a container and a lid. I suppose they're gonna need a little bit of daylight for that? I've been germinating on top of my tent lately, it's perfect temperature but dark.

I'll stick em on a heat mat in the bedroom, bottled water an ting.

Fookin hell man... let the Tupperware hunt begin! [emoji51]

Four days?

Aw I get ya, using the Wilee method!

I'll give it a go bud, just gotta find a container and a lid. I suppose they're gonna need a little bit of daylight for that? I've been germinating on top of my tent lately, it's perfect temperature but dark.

I'll stick em on a heat mat in the bedroom, bottled water an ting.

Fookin hell man... let the Tupperware hunt begin! [emoji51]
I just put mine on top of my leds usually takes 3 days has been known to take 4 I don't think they need light to germ just some where warm and moist [emoji23] [emoji23] love that word don't know why I just do

I just put mine on top of my leds usually takes 3 days has been known to take 4 I don't think they need light to germ just some where warm and moist [emoji23] [emoji23] love that word don't know why I just do

They'll need a bit of light bud, else they'll go all lanky and weird. Also they need to know which way's up.

I'll stand em on a pair of kecks on top of the heat mat in me bedroom. It's nice and moist in there buddy... [emoji98]

They'll need a bit of light bud, else they'll go all lanky and weird. Also they need to know which way's up.

I'll stand em on a pair of kecks on top of the heat mat in me bedroom. It's nice and moist in there buddy... [emoji98]
Ahh you see they don't need light it's in a root riot think they have an internal thingy that points them the right way think I read that somewhere or thought I did [emoji23] [emoji23] as soon as they lose there shell I pot them [emoji106]

Ahh you see they don't need light it's in a root riot think they have an internal thingy that points them the right way think I read that somewhere or thought I did [emoji23] [emoji23] as soon as they lose there shell I pot them [emoji106]

Ah yes, I just opened one up and there's little green arrows pointing to the top.

Amazing! [emoji2]

Back