Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Shut yer raaar! I'll be the one laughing when I'm mincing back down the hill with a massive backpack full of ganja! [emoji2]
Mincing down the hill ,with a backpack of weed .........sounds like the opening song in a west end show ....jazz hands .......hiYa[emoji114]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Mincing down the hill ,with a backpack of weed .........sounds like the opening song in a west end show ....jazz hands .......hiYa[emoji114]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
[emoji23] [emoji23] more like jizz hands [emoji109] [emoji533] [emoji97] [emoji9]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hehe! Happy Monday bud. [emoji1365]

Back to work in the morning.. I scored some more 2Cb earlier... roll on Saturday. [emoji317]
I'm on lates soo not to bad it helps the kids have gone to bonny Scotland till Sunday result [emoji106]

Nooooo fookin hated that electric shit couldn't stand rave also the eighties and nineties were hell for me [emoji23] [emoji23] I was into early genesis (Peter Gabrielle) Floyd the doors zeppelin you get the picture you know good music [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah you got that right!

I meant gay! [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm gonna scratch your eyes out you little hussy I've told you just cause my boyfriends gay doesn't mean I am [emoji33] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Loving the banter ya sick bastards:crying::pighug:

Back