Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

No joke ........fook transporting that back home......the smell will probably have a half life ......be a good crop though [emoji111] 3 weeks of 12 /12 come mon on that cali orange and still no pistils starting to have doubts about this thing

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Drop light hours again mate, could be sativa dominant pheno, they like 11/13 or 10/14 even, gotta bloom eventually!

Stunning grow @Vlad The Inhaler , can't wait to see how they end up! Reminds me of the only time I grew outdoors. We had chickens at the time so the plants were well mulched with manure as the birds scrapped around them. The plants grew so tall we had to cut the top third off because plod regularly drove round the block and could have seen them if we'd left them like it :crying:

No joke ........fook transporting that back home......the smell will probably have a half life ......be a good crop though [emoji111] 3 weeks of 12 /12 come mon on that cali orange and still no pistils starting to have doubts about this thing

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It can get a bit hairy walking back with two backpacks stuffed with ganja..

Getting away with it.... aaaaalll myyyyy liiiiife!

I hope.

Stunning grow @Vlad The Inhaler , can't wait to see how they end up! Reminds me of the only time I grew outdoors. We had chickens at the time so the plants were well mulched with manure as the birds scrapped around them. The plants grew so tall we had to cut the top third off because plod regularly drove round the block and could have seen them if we'd left them like it :crying:

Gotta love photoperiods in the ground Elle. [emoji7]

They go MASSIVE!

Back