Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

You've never been to Edinburgh!
Ahh uve been .......glasgow ....real people .......edinburgh ......suits who live in the capitol of scotland......i can hear the silver rattling ,that and american tourists who look like a cross between rupert the fckng bear and a weeble with a 2 foot telescopic lense asking where the local municipalities are ...........municifckng what .......aye its just doon there ...turn left ....aye thats it keep going .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Ahh uve been .......glasgow ....real people .......edinburgh ......suits who live in the capitol of scotland......i can hear the silver rattling ,that and american tourists who look like a cross between rupert the fckng bear and a weeble with a 2 foot telescopic lense asking where the local municipalities are ...........municifckng what .......aye its just doon there ...turn left ....aye thats it keep going .....

The mother in law is from leith puts up with me soooo she a goodun [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Erm that's where the mother in law is from when I can understand her [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Received pronunciation in edinburgh .........unless u venture into trainspotting territory......niddrie ,granton.........fckng nuts ......woman talk of when their mans getting oot and when their getting the bairns back fae the social ..............like the extended family of francis begbie .........right you cants .....who threw the fckng tumbler

Nice job with the grow room vladski. Hopefully keep the bugs down.
Few bags of self leveling compound would be the job

Fook that Sanger, CBA mate! Also the cellar floods from time to time so that'd stop the water from draining away. That reminds me.. must bug spray the place.

Cheers bud. [emoji1365]

61d638614f4071cdd65dff295bace0e6.jpg

Nearly there clarts. I just need to buy ducting, coco and pebbles. Pop the pips, fill the pots, connect the air lines and we're away! [emoji41]

Wilee, do the air lines come out of the top of the pot mate?

61d638614f4071cdd65dff295bace0e6.jpg

Nearly there clarts. I just need to buy ducting, coco and pebbles. Pop the pips, fill the pots, connect the air lines and we're away! [emoji41]

Wilee, do the air lines come out of the top of the pot mate?
Thats looking good there Vlad....almost as if u had done it before [emoji1009]

Back