Photoperiod Wedding Cake BX1 Adventure

Shoot the rest my way brotha lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that sucks bro

Just curious what method are you using to germinate?

Just curious what method are you using to germinate?

Phed A-ok Rockwool cubes in a Grodan tray on a seed mat with humidity dome @78°F. I have had 100% germination success with Dr. Kripplings The Incredible Bulk, 6 out of 7 85% Fastbuds 3 strains and 6 out of 7 HSO Blue Dream Auto (3) and Dutch Passion Auto night Queen (3 - 1 failed) Zambeza Auto Blueberry 1. in the last 3 grows. All germinated and grew like crazy. The Dinamed seeds germinated and were growing but my system is all or none because 1 reservoir only allows nutrients at a single stage. It really is a weak point in running hydroponics on such a small scale. The WCbx1 is 1 out of ten with a 50% chance of being male! It just is not economically prudent for me to run the room for 3 plants. So onward and upward.

Wow, been reading these threads for a long time. First time reply. Wanna say what an awesome site. I've learned more from all of you than I thought possible. On my second grow. First was White LSD Auto. 5 plants, 200+ g. Got 6 Northern Lights blooming now. I grew cannabis 40 years ago.(yeah I'm old). Nothing like this. Have a 3×2.5×6 cabinet gutted out.450 led. Exhaust, fan, works great. I use GH grow and bloom food. A little rapid root for a month. That's it. Nothing fancy needed. I get so much from you guys by reading stuff I'm lacking on. I take it all in and come out with something that seems to work. Where were Autoflowers all my life.

Someone just brought me some WC. Wow...real nice. Frosties...next run. Auto too? Even nicer!

Someone just brought me some WC. Wow...real nice. Frosties...next run. Auto too? Even nicer!
Hi @thenuttibuckeye Welcome I am old also. This thread is dead just like my experience with the WCbx1 seeds. Come over to one of my active threads or tag me by putting the @ atmark in front of my AFN handle. Mañ'O'Green

Wow, been reading these threads for a long time. First time reply. Wanna say what an awesome site. I've learned more from all of you than I thought possible. On my second grow. First was White LSD Auto. 5 plants, 200+ g. Got 6 Northern Lights blooming now. I grew cannabis 40 years ago.(yeah I'm old). Nothing like this. Have a 3×2.5×6 cabinet gutted out.450 led. Exhaust, fan, works great. I use GH grow and bloom food. A little rapid root for a month. That's it. Nothing fancy needed. I get so much from you guys by reading stuff I'm lacking on. I take it all in and come out with something that seems to work. Where were Autoflowers all my life.
Do you have a thread going?

Phed A-ok Rockwool cubes in a Grodan tray on a seed mat with humidity dome @78°F. I have had 100% germination success with Dr. Kripplings The Incredible Bulk, 6 out of 7 85% Fastbuds 3 strains and 6 out of 7 HSO Blue Dream Auto (3) and Dutch Passion Auto night Queen (3 - 1 failed) Zambeza Auto Blueberry 1. in the last 3 grows. All germinated and grew like crazy. The Dinamed seeds germinated and were growing but my system is all or none because 1 reservoir only allows nutrients at a single stage. It really is a weak point in running hydroponics on such a small scale. The WCbx1 is 1 out of ten with a 50% chance of being male! It just is not economically prudent for me to run the room for 3 plants. So onward and upward.
man that sucks mate i hope i have better luck with my expensive beans about to drop nearly 20 quid a seed for some s1 do-lato (do si do x gelato )

man that sucks mate i hope i have better luck with my expensive beans about to drop nearly 20 quid a seed for some s1 do-lato (do si do x gelato )
I do only legal grow in California and cannot afford to fool around with really poor performing seeds. This guy has some real fire stuff but you need a lot of time and space to deal with the failures.

Back