Photoperiod Wedding Cake BX1 Adventure

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I am so excited. I scored some of the West Coast's hottest new strains by Seed Junky Genetics. Wedding Cake is fast becoming legendary here in California and Seed Junky Genetics has just released a back cross of Triangle Mints [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] X Triangle Kush X Triangle Mints. I don't know what traits they are trying to strengthen but it cannot be a bad thing. This will be my next grow as soon as the room is clear.
sjg1.jpg
sjg2.jpg

Stay tuned.

Ive been seeing this strain all over ig from the stateside growers recently.
Im subbed up man
:pass:
Most of the information out on the web is incorrect. I was not bred by the Jersey Boys and is not GSCxCherry Pie although these are in it based on seedfinder.eu. It says right on the package what it is. Original Wedding Cake by Seed Junky Genetics is Triangle Kush x Triangle Mints. I cannot find it right now but I saw an analysis at 32% THC. Pictures are of the frostiest buds I have ever seen. I am drooling just thinking about it.

I am so excited. I scored some of the West Coast's hottest new strains by Seed Junky Genetics. Wedding Cake is fast becoming legendary here in California and Seed Junky Genetics has just released a back cross of Triangle Mints [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] X Triangle Kush X Triangle Mints. I don't know what traits they are trying to strengthen but it cannot be a bad thing. This will be my next grow as soon as the room is clear.
View attachment 819696 View attachment 819697

Stay tuned.
cool, im subbed so i can tag along. good luck, i keep hearing about the wedding cake, it hasnt hit manhattan like it has cali. im excited to watch a cake grow. good luck.

cool, im subbed so i can tag along. good luck, i keep hearing about the wedding cake, it hasnt hit manhattan like it has cali. im excited to watch a cake grow. good luck.
Welcome MPG:

I think I am about 2 weeks away from having space to start them.

Back