Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

NASA has become a joke. in last place, in space. I think Tahiti will reach the moon before NASA. :nono:

Never A Straight Answer. NASA. All smoke and mirrors. All a media distraction to hide the truth.
A 100.000.000 dollar camera with 4 MB. :crying: i think i will go and take a selfie of myself with my Very smart phone. :rofl:

NASA has become a joke. in last place, in space. I think Tahiti will reach the moon before NASA. :nono:
We have had bases on the moon and mars since the 60's. So NASA is the joke presented to the world as our shining hope for the future of mankind. I am so tired of all the lies that our national government tries to make us believe. I as are so many are seeking the truth and finding it. Oh it is a sad story of the little sheep being sheared all of the time. We are an occupied planet make no doubt.

Oh really appreciate "our" National day of thanks to all of us sheep.

Just finished this by Len Kasten. I would have you read all he has written.

Kasten, Len. Alien World Order: The Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race . Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.

@MikeyB420 . :bighug: Just had a large harvest. taking a break till heat and humidity drop . maybe another 2 weeks.
You can say your not growing anymore, but why? If you have a place to grow, we can provide auto seeds. :thumbsup:

@Green Hornet . :bighug:thank you for dropping in. and participating. Have passed 125 thousand views. :cheers:

Back