Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Just finished this by Len Kasten. I would have you read all he has written.

Kasten, Len. Alien World Order: The Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race . Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.
I really liked that series of books, I would recommend them to anyone looking to read about Earths real history. Have you read any of Jane Roberts work?

I really liked that series of books, I would recommend them to anyone looking to read about Earths real history. Have you read any of Jane Roberts work?

No I have not :frowny: but I will add it to my list. Thank you. I am reading the book called "The Spirits' Book" by Allan Kardec. Allan was the person who founded the Spiritualist movement in the world. He wrote it in 1857. The more I seek the bigger the doors become.

"To believe that the presence of living beings is confined to the one point of the universe inhabited by us is to cast a doubt on the wisdom of god, who has made nothing in vain, and who must therefore have assigned to all the other globes of the universe a destination more important than that of gratifying our eyes with the spectacle of a starry night."

Kardec, Allan. The Spirits' Book: Revised Edition (pp. 80-81). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

Last edited:
No I have not :frowny: but I will add it to my list. Thank you. I am reading the book called "The Spirits' Book" by Allan Kardec. Allan was the person who founded the Spiritualist movement in the world. He wrote it in 1857. The more I seek the bigger the doors become.

"To believe that the presence of living beings is confined to the one point of the universe inhabited by us is to cast a doubt on the wisdom of god, who has made nothing in vain, and who must therefore have assigned to all the other globes of the universe a destination more important than that of gratifying our eyes with the spectacle of a starry night."

Kardec, Allan. The Spirits' Book: Revised Edition (pp. 80-81). Unknown. Kindle Edition.
Kardec is without doubt the pre-cursor to quantum healing.

A number of times in this thread i Said i do not believe in the big bang theory. I even said that when the Webb telescope was working, that they would find out that the big bang theory was wrong. looks like I was right and the vast majority of scientists were WRONG !:thumbsup:
. the universe is an infinite loop. Adjacent to other looped universes. Humans will never evolve to the level of understanding the structure of the Multiverse.

The Dos-Si-Dos all finished up now on day 86.

dsd3.jpg

Back