Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

harvest time for Ghaze Diesel.:woohoo1: rough trim and in drying closet.:thumbsup: some sticky bud,:cool1: smokng a joint of scissor hash.:dizzy:thanks for dropping in.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0218.JPG
DSC_0219.JPG
DSC_0220.JPG
DSC_0221.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG
DSC_0225.JPG
DSC_0226.JPG
DSC_0227.JPG

Kreature. :bow:thank you. I am a lazy ass grower, that has good genetics to work with, they almost grow themselves.:cheers:

Free Flow smacked me on the ass!:naughtystep: thank you.:pass:

no, I never asked.:smokeout: it go's away's back, these seeds are five years old. I have grown different things for Krk for years. everything has been top notch! :cheers:

Ghaze diesel in bags for a day. a sweet pile of bud.:drool:Mephisto Walter White is all I have growing at the moment..:cooldance:doing very well.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0230 (2).JPG
DSC_0231 (2).JPG
DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0233.JPG
DSC_0234.JPG

Blue thank you.:bighug: it grows itself:cheers: I hope you have kept your mutant??:vibe: she will be spectacular in full bloom.:dancer::drool:

Blue thank you.:bighug: it grows itself:cheers: I hope you have kept your mutant??:vibe: she will be spectacular in full bloom.:dancer::drool:

I decided to keep her .. it looks like she's started flower and will remain on 12/12 - Hopefully she WILL produce and won't outgrow my tiny tent! :rofl:
I'll update over the next couple of days - hoping to see some hairy action!!
:vibe:

Mephisto Walter White. flooded with full strength vegging nute's doing well. :thumbsup:
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0239.JPG
DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0241.JPG
DSC_0242.JPG

Back