Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hi stoners :pighug:

I dont have time to follow the thread ( i spend like 10 minutes a week on the forum mostly to update my grow journal, life is too speed)
I dont know if i can bring this, lets try to talk about Nibiru. i follow this for years now ( and then nothing happen since 2012 ...)Peoples have heard about that i think

here some strange videos ( i dont say they are real, i dont say they are fake :thumbsup::digit::jawdrop:)

1) (Amateur Astronomer may have shoot it, video is 30 seconds)

2) (nibiru shooted, video is 5 min, real action at 1.36)

will try to put more vid that seem legit :cheers:

from gravitational disturbances in the solar system effecting the orbits of all the planets. most scientists think their is another planet. and maybe more they have seen some large planetoids in the Oort cloud way beyond Pluto, could even be a brown dwarf sun. what people don't understand is binary systems make up the majority of systems. binary means more than one sun.:smokeout:

I too, have followed Nibiru for years & have seen the info fall off. There has been compelling evidence for it in my opinion but hell, who knows? Surely not me.

E :toke: I was hoping you had the answer. :biggrin: . if it is real as prophesized. bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. :smokeout:

E :toke: I was hoping you had the answer. :biggrin: . if it is real as prophesized. bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. :smokeout:

I really wonder if the Anunnaki are our creators? If so, then they are God. Does that mean that Enki, the one who so loved his creation, will punish those who don't worship him? I don't think I am willing to take that chance. We are seeing the end of days all around us as according to the Bible. I say keep your faith in God.

But seriously , if One were really God
Would not Ye smite all of Thee down?
Hell in a hand basket and counting the days.

Nibiru-Planet-X-838428.jpg

Back