Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

there may have been more than one civilizations before us. and the signs suggest that they were highly advanced.

feeding again.:sleeping: it's like work! Nashira on well water. done in a week.:thumbsup: ripleys og. light bloom, done in two weeks. Ghaze diesel full boot full gallon veg. each.:shooty: they are looking good.:dancer::dancer:thanks for dropping in.:cheers:
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0068.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
more...………….

thank you FF.:thumbsup: when I was young and optimistic, I thought these things could be figured out.:headbang: now I have the opposite view. we will never know for sure:nono:
so create your own universe.:woohoo: and when you move on from this plane, to the next, you will have the ability to utilize 11 dimensions instead the four we live in now, and that STILL will be the tip of the iceberg. :smokeout:

free flow.:toke:scroll up they are there. :cheers:
hashi… 69 years young.:vibe:trimmed the first Nashira. I do a rough trim, then do a close trim over a tray, to save the sweet leaf,so I can collect a few quart jars and make hash.
I will have to break up main cola, dense. the rest of the plant will be hung as is. :cheers:before and after.:smokeit:
DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG

Back