Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I just heard James Carville call the far left of his party “naive” and “stupid”.
I find that extremely amusing!
The only reason I find that amusing is that it's coming from a man that ranted and shouted on TV that George Bush was working with aliens and they're coming for your kids.
:face:
:funny:
And no, this wasn't a parody or anything like that. He actually meant it.

I always found this amusing coming from him! I think he looks like an alien hybrid of some sort!

Is James Carville an alien hybrid? You decide!
OIP.khMbyFZ9mft59wozgt98DwHaJs

Carville_Alien.png

I just heard James Carville call the far left of his party “naive” and “stupid”.
The only reason I find that amusing is that it's coming from a man that ranted and shouted on TV that George Bush was working with aliens and they're coming for your kids.

I always found this amusing coming from him! I think he looks like an alien hybrid of some sort!

Carville_Alien.png
That nausa is probably a clone. :crying:

Carville_Alien.png
Oh yeah, no doubt. :rofl:

Oh yeah, no doubt. :rofl:
I find it funny to that his marriage is a bit of an oddity also. He is married to an extremely conservative woman in the media, or at least she was at the time.
Absolute total opposites in the political arena!
I bet he used his alien hybrid powers to seduce her. :funny: :funny:

I find it funny to that his marriage is a bit of an oddity also. He is married to an extremely conservative woman in the media, or at least she was at the time.
Absolute total opposites in the political arena!
I bet he used his alien hybrid powers to seduce her. :funny: :funny:
Probably both shields like Will and Jade smith ;)

Back