Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Sundog. thanks.:thumbsup: don't know what it is? I don't know what I am smoking? all I know is it knocks me on my ass. the last two grows, I didn't mark down who was who.
I coast during hot summer months. and grow in earnest fall thru winter. been growing indoors for 10 years. outdoors off and on since 1965.
so what do you think the et's want with humans? just to study us?

One of my favorite theories it that some of them ARE humankind from “the future”(does time exist as a static?) who have done everything in the name of science to eliminate all pain, suffering, and mortality to the point that they are cloning themselves eternally into new bodies, but need human dna to hybridize with themselves to keep the genetics “fresh” for new experiences. Some say there is a sense they (the particular ET race) are like robots trying to grasp human experience, an experience which mostly stems from the duality of pain/no-pain, have/have-not fluctuations they have “bred” or otherwise genetically modified out of their own being.

@MGMC Yea ! as plausible as them coming from a different star system. welcome aboard. :toke: two very good reasons. as you mention, fresh DNA. and they are pretty bored up in the next millennia. so Tourisim may be big bucks in the future. :cheers:
And those that travel between stars are time travelers as well.

It's mad to think there is no future and there is no past, only the present :bighug::vibes:

1 Pico second apart. the question is how long is a Pico second? anything shorter A Nano Pico???? and lets not forget the Micro/ Macro universes'
is our universe on the head of a pin in a larger universe???? :dizzy:

A whole universe of pin heads, imagine the possibilities.
And universes within those universes operating within different dimensions, it's just mental. I can't really comprehend it but then I'm not meant to :smoking:

1 Pico second apart. the question is how long is a Pico second? anything shorter A Nano Pico???? and lets not forget the Micro/ Macro universes'
is our universe on the head of a pin in a larger universe???? :dizzy:
I wish we were that pivotal in the multi universes

Back