Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

4/20 girls day20. :thumbsup: all doing great. Dinafem K n C and OG Kush wow! :drool:smoking both now one dry the other off the cable box.
two pages of pics. thanks for stopping by.:bighug:
DSC_0609.JPG
DSC_0610.JPG
DSC_0611.JPG
DSC_0612.JPG
DSC_0613.JPG
DSC_0614.JPG
DSC_0615.JPG
DSC_0616.JPG
DSC_0617.JPG
DSC_0618.JPG

Dinafem OG Kush and Kush n Cheese one og cut today day71. two to go. :toke: another week
DSC_0605.JPG
DSC_0606.JPG
DSC_0607.JPG
DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0619.JPG
DSC_0620.JPG
DSC_0621.JPG
DSC_0622.JPG
DSC_0623.JPG
DSC_0624.JPG

Is it was it could it be How did you stretch the Kush's so tall. Nice must be the care and lights. :baked:

@Green Hornet I actually was a fan of that show in the 50's. :thumbsup: may be a little care, but the lights are old and cheap.
and That could be why they stretch? But at the same time, in the same tent, with the same feeding, the other two are damn nice.:shrug::cheers:

Tuesday night, my wife went to let the dog out she snapped the porch light on and on the porch was a 300 pound black bear.:yoinks:
looking at her. it went down the steps and started beating on a lockable rubbish bin filled with sunflower seeds and suit blocks for the birds.
he/ she rolled the barrel out of the light and tried to open it. but with the lights on and two people staring at him he took off.
ahhh! spring is here,:cheers:

Tuesday night, my wife went to let the dog out she snapped the porch light on and on the porch was a 300 pound black bear.:yoinks:
looking at her. it went down the steps and started beating on a lockable rubbish bin filled with sunflower seeds and suit blocks for the birds.
he/ she rolled the barrel out of the light and tried to open it. but with the lights on and two people staring at him he took off.
ahhh! spring is here,:cheers:
Ironic that you should mention a black bear sighting because I saw one just a few hours ago. What made this a little more exciting for me is that it's the first time that I'd ever seen one outside of Montana and Wyoming which are 1800+ miles away.

hell Otto! lets join up!!!:rofl: old fucs in space. on CBS.

Dinafem Leggy girl OG Kush. in the jars. the two best going 80 days. both over a quarter pound bud dry. much larger yield then the first two.
thanks for stopping by. :bighug: :peace:
DSC_0637.JPG
DSC_0638.JPG
DSC_0639.JPG

Back