Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

almost forgot:doh: tent#2 .on the left two Ghaze diesel.:thumbsup:on the right two Mephisto Walter White. just having a sip of well water.
DSC_0726.JPG
DSC_0727.JPG
DSC_0728.JPG
DSC_0729.JPG
DSC_0730.JPG
DSC_0731.JPG

Hi pal,, plants filling out great,, :thumbsup:

So I know you have a far blue light,, I got a 365nm cfl it's for curing print screens on the cheap, long exposures times but I digress,, so i only been using it on plants finishing,,

But my observations are so far it really seems to encourage less developed lower buds to beef up and catch up with rest of plant, the trichome increase coverage is noticable even after one session. So I guessing I asking your thoughts on selective use opposed to constant,, I know the sun doesn't select when to add :biggrin: but being a bit careful of watts used on my grow its seems to be having the desired effect on a more selective use
IMG_20191005_181649.jpg

A cosmic Bomb for my star gazing pal :thumbsup:

IMG_20191005_180322.jpg

I like that bulb.:d5: I think I will buy one for other tent. fed the budding girls today . the mystery girl is doing great. and Dinafem auto cookie on day 60.
will cut her on day 65..
DSC_0743.JPG
DSC_0745.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0747.JPG
DSC_0748.JPG
RIP Ginger Baker. one of the best.

@Frank the tank I did not see that one, but have watched a dozen interviews with these men. :d5: thanks for posting it.
what's hard to believe is not their story, but that people don't listen.:yoinks: the single most important thing in human history. the problem with humans believing we are not alone. is it go's against their EGO. humbling to humans that we are a 1 on a ten scale. of intelligence.:doc1:

@Frank the tank I did not see that one, but have watched a dozen interviews with these men. :d5: thanks for posting it.
what's hard to believe is not their story, but that people don't listen.:yoinks: the single most important thing in human history. the problem with humans believing we are not alone. is it go's against their EGO. humbling to humans that we are a 1 on a ten scale. of intelligence.:doc1:
I agree, my friend...and they do touch on that during this interview.

I think part of the problem is that people make up their minds, and that is it....that is the point were they start arguing for their own camp, and are closed off to view points other than their own. In the end, we really have no idea what is ACTUALLY going on in this universe (or others lol), and to think what we see day to day is it, is just closed mindedness. The fact that throughout human history there are little blips of evidence that show up time to time should suggest that there is more than meets the eye..... :pass:

there has been visitation since before humans walked this planet. and will continue after we are gone. :cheers:

Back