Indoor Water only with kindsoil - 3 Delicious Critical Neville Haze Autoflower with 600 led watts in a 2x4

I was out of town when the first one sprouted and have no idea how many days it took, but it was longer than the other seed. Im guessing at least 4 days. Today is my 4th day in soil without soaking the seed first.

I'm running a 600 watt kind led. I justed smoked and came to the realization that I forget that this is more about testing then anything else and being frustrated is not the path to take. While in that state of cloudiness I ignored important information about the germination time. This will be very useful to know so I can apply it later and help me master her. Any and all information is great even if they don't sprout. Knowing is half the battle and I'm preparing for War.

I increased the temperature of the grow space to a stable 82 degrees(which it will stay) yesterday. I have not seen gnates in a few days but still will add dunks after sprouts. The light is and had remained in the same spot.

Gnats love the drain holes since you're running airpots now you're one step up on them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

All, the war is with the gnats. We dont have to fight the plants, only our inner self trying to make them do what we want. These are female plants! sorry ladies, no disrespect intended :toke: