Indoor Water only with kindsoil - 3 Delicious Critical Neville Haze Autoflower with 600 led watts in a 2x4

I think it was the floors being cold and having the back of the tent opened in a basement. Also the light is @ 2 feet above her.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I believe that you are right! Basement floors are always colder than the plants like. Its amazing how much better they are doing. You are most welcome, we are all here to help each other learn. You will be passing that along one day as well.

She does not like to tied down. I saw stress in her. She has been released I have pretty much a even canopy. I now can control the temperatures in the tent on command.
64bc82fd360184f2bf703933b73d9556.jpg

She is 28 days I believe. She was just given 3 cups of distilled I forgot what she was up too for water. She is now over 6 inches I think. As you can see I LST again given her another chance at it. I'm still cutting away anything that gets in the way.

Soon you are gojng to have to let it grow unimpeded because autos only have a limited life span. Especially to let it put its energy into making buds.