Indoor Water only with kindsoil - 3 Delicious Critical Neville Haze Autoflower with 600 led watts in a 2x4

All I HAVE

The truth, the reason and understanding
Reaction score
The environment has been cleaned. I set up 1 3 gallon fabric pot with 3 pounds of kindsoil at the bottom of the pot. I Did this following kindsoil packaging directions. Then I filled the rest with roots organics original. I have not inserted the rooter plug yet As it sits on top of the scale it weights in at 10 pounds.

IMG_20160821_163722.jpg

The last time I opened a bag of a live soil a couple of gnats flew right in my face. I dried my airpots out completely between watering after week 1 and that took care of the problem. Gnat mix is a crushed glass that when applied creates a barrier the gnats can't get thru. I've read here (afn) that some people have also used sand as a top barrier and had success

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

As the soil reaches the temperature of the environment for the Vegetative Stage: Young growing cannabis plants in the vegetative stage prefer temps a bit warmer than in the flowering stage, in the 70-85°F (20-30°C) range. I will soak seed for a few hours in a glass of distilled water (Tomorrow). The Rapid Rooter will be soaked overnight in a glass of the same kind of water. Tip: Before you start anything make sure your hands are clean and well sterilized.

I will now place the gallon of distilled water in the tent so it too can be the same temperature as the environment for when its time to water the seed. I will try to be as detailed as I can during this ride. Like I said I will master this strain. When the 1st seed is 30 days old I will introduce another seed. I will be training the plants from about a week old with a loose net trellis.

Today is Monday August 22, 2016 Time 10:12 am

Compared to its sativa predecessor, this strain is quicker and simpler to grow indoors. The main factor that needs controlling is the height as this strain grows tall and looks like and has the same morphology as a pure sativa.
. Sativas like LOTS of light intensity. The more you give, the better they respond, so long as temperatures don’t exceed past 85 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity is maintained at 55-65 percent RH

I will let the seed soak till later tonight.
In a few min I will add 2 cups to water to the fabric pot and let it settle before I plant. I also will be putting plastics wrap over the top of the pot. The light is 23 inches from the top of the pot.