Mephisto Genetics Water Farm Dabbles In Dirt

And here is that HubbaBubbaHaze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] coming down on Day 99 from seed

hbh31.jpg
hbh33.jpg
hbh34.jpg
hbh35.jpg
hbh36.jpg
hbh37.jpg
hbh38.jpg
hbh39.jpg
hbh310.jpg

:toke:

Last edited:
cheers @KREATURE :pass: This season has been nothing short of amazing HUGE THANKS :smokeout: :bighug:to everyone @mephisto !!

and here is the last lady standing ( although she is no longer standing but strung upside down :rofl: ) 4 Assed Monkey smelling really raunchy like sweaty socks and some sweet diesel / chem stank it is pretty offensive and wonderful !!

4am1.jpg
4am2.jpg
4am3.jpg
4am4.jpg
4am5jpg.jpg
4am6.jpg
4am7.jpg
4am8.jpg
4am9.jpg
4am10.jpg
4am11.jpg

cheers AFN !! :toke:

cheers @KREATURE :pass: This season has been nothing short of amazing HUGE THANKS :smokeout: :bighug:to everyone @mephisto !!

and here is the last lady standing ( although she is no longer standing but strung upside down :rofl: ) 4 Assed Monkey smelling really raunchy like sweaty socks and some sweet diesel / chem stank it is pretty offensive and wonderful !!

View attachment 1059634 View attachment 1059635 View attachment 1059636 View attachment 1059637 View attachment 1059638 View attachment 1059639 View attachment 1059640 View attachment 1059641 View attachment 1059642 View attachment 1059643 View attachment 1059644

cheers AFN !! :toke:
My 4AM plants were some of the most Terpene heavy strains I have done from Mephisto. Not the greatest for Rosin Pressing, but excellent vape/smoke. I find most Terpy strains press too thin of Rosin and yield less Rosin and more Terpenes. Double bagger strain due to odor. Nice work as always! You sticking with Super Soil? Take care, slow

Cheers guys @slowandeasy @indoorpro !! I won't be changing anything in the Fall... I have more Super Soil amendment and will be obtaining more fresh Roots Organic soil + Recharge + MammothP. Overall I do favour this grow style right now with Mephisto autos and a mix of 3 and 5 gallon containers. I end up with unquestionable quality, variety and yield of top shelf cannabis strains bred and provided by the best Dudes @mephisto that I can imagine doing it with !! Overall, I think this method has also been a little easier on me in terms of overall work and stress involved... Looking forward to germing the 24 Carat X Cosmic Queen beans I received with my recent Cosmic Queen order :fire::fire::fire: :vibe::vibe::vibe::pass::smokeout::worship::pighug:

Cheers guys @slowandeasy @indoorpro !! I won't be changing anything in the Fall... I have more Super Soil amendment and will be obtaining more fresh Roots Organic soil + Recharge + MammothP. Overall I do favour this grow style right now with Mephisto autos and a mix of 3 and 5 gallon containers. I end up with unquestionable quality, variety and yield of top shelf cannabis strains bred and provided by the best Dudes @mephisto that I can imagine doing it with !! Overall, I think this method has also been a little easier on me in terms of overall work and stress involved... Looking forward to germing the 24 Carat X Cosmic Queen beans I received with my recent Cosmic Queen order :fire::fire::fire: :vibe::vibe::vibe::pass::smokeout::worship::pighug:
I got the same freebie, do you know if it's new?

Nice job on the grows man, makes me want a water farm! Funny I didn't even know thats what it was called, just thought it was a name you picked lol.

Hey @water farm In wanted to give people a heads up. I was told the Recharge has heavy metals in it and potentially can stay in the Herb. I have been using URB, it is liquid based Microbes. Speaking with the tech guy at length, he suggests using it 1x per week with just water and not to run off. Avoid runoff so it has time to work. My plants are doing great, I have been using Recharge on some as well. But not anymore, if the Heavy Metal rumor is true. Also, the dosage is way off on the URB package. Only needs 2.5-5ml per gal. 1x per week. I am doing Mondays as my URB day. Good job as always. Peace, slow.

:shooty: Greetings Autoflower family !! :smokeout:

now that cooler weather is upon us -- it is time to get this show back on the road :woohoo1: so here is what I'm working with :woohoo:

lineup.JPG

everything but the 2 Sour Cracks was put in wet paper towels 7 days ago and planted in dirt 4-5 days ago. They all look nice and healthy and I will try to snap picture(s) later
There was 1 Cosmic Queen and 1 4 Assed Monkey that did not germinate -- therefore I have placed 3 Sour Crack seeds in wet paper towels today with the intent that two of these will be planted in dirt in 2-3 days
Sour Cracks were chosen because these are a week behind the other girls now but should be faster than most strains -- also I have never run a Sour Crack so I'm pretty excited about the whole thing :vibe:

So its the usual -- Roots organic soil + worm castings + Mephisto super soil amendment (bottom half of the pot) -- 10 X 3 gallon white Rain Science pots -- watering with Recharge and adding Mammoth P when transitioning to flower

Cheers AFN :toke:

Back