Reaction score
Switched to led mars hydro 150w reflector a few months ago......plants veg great not so great in flower.added a bunch of cfls...anyhooo was thinking about buying a cheap screw in sm led 24w light....says 9 red 3 blue leds. 3 band wave length........gonna get another mars when i have $$$$ but will this small light help so i dont have to use cfls ??????

Switched to led mars hydro 150w reflector a few months ago......plants veg great not so great in flower.added a bunch of cfls...anyhooo was thinking about buying a cheap screw in sm led 24w light....says 9 red 3 blue leds. 3 band wave length........gonna get another mars when i have $$$$ but will this small light help so i dont have to use cfls ??????
diy cree LEDs look it up guarantee 1gpw this my auto grown with 100w cree cxa3070
uploadfromtaptalk1453407703760.jpg

Yeah crap leds, and before you go dropping money on more Mars Hydro LEDs for the price of another you could convert that one to 3x+ the lumen output with Cree Cobs.

Well bike broke n then heart surgery..so been awhile but. ...little led helps out alot...used for a grow...leaves twist towards it on the side lighting so think it helps....still broke $$ but scraped some dough and ordered a galaxy hydro 300 100pcs*3w to go with....says full spec uv and ir anyone use one of these or heard anuthang about??????? Took awhile to get used yo led but got calmag n most of my situations went away.....little mars light good for veg needed cfl help for flower to hot in tent with hence the cheap galaxy

Well bike broke n then heart surgery..so been awhile but. ...little led helps out alot...used for a grow...leaves twist towards it on the side lighting so think it helps....still broke $$ but scraped some dough and ordered a galaxy hydro 300 100pcs*3w to go with....says full spec uv and ir anyone use one of these or heard anuthang about??????? Took awhile to get used yo led but got calmag n most of my situations went away.....little mars light good for veg needed cfl help for flower to hot in tent with hence the cheap galaxy
I've heard pretty good things about them, I believe @912GreenSkell and @Hal 8999 use them....for the price though over heard nothing but good in my countless hours roaming around the form baked out of my mind lol

Hey...yep I use the galaxy 100X3w in all of my microgrow plants from last winter. Not incredible production(some errors on my part for sure), but I pulled some very nice plants. Great lights...tons of crystal!

I use Apollo Horticulture, Vipar and Dirt Genius for led panels. They are all the same, bridgelux, hortilux, and epistar are the ones making the diodes. These guys just assemble the panel. I have had buds much bigger then a man's forearm using my cheap panels.

Back