New Grower Washing after harvest

I've put plants in the shower for various reasons, plain water works fine. I only do it if I've used Neem oil or other soap based insect controls. Other than that, not going to worry about a little dirt. An old saying goes: You eat a peck of dirt before you die. And I'd worry more about weed I'd bought from someone else than my own, people do dirty, nasty things and think its funny......

I didn't think sorry @olderthandirt got it.

I gave that a read but I was wondering if there was other ways, could I get away with using just water?

Well I washed my buds from my 3 plants I chopped a week ago because they were covered in dirt from when my wife threw them in garbage. They turned out great. Water curing seems like a sweet way to go beyond just washing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well I washed my buds from my 3 plants I chopped a week ago because they were covered in dirt from when my wife threw them in garbage. They turned out great. Water curing seems like a sweet way to go beyond just washing.

The wife threw them in the garbage damn WTF did you do to piss the wife off that much. :nono: Here ya go rep for having to deal with having the plants thrown away no matter what the circumstances and saving them.:slap:

The wife threw them in the garbage damn WTF did you do to piss the wife off that much. :nono: Here ya go rep for having to deal with having the plants thrown away no matter what the circumstances and saving them.:slap:
Thanks!! Yeah it was just a fight. We rarely have them. But we have been married for so long she knows how to cut to the bone with me. And that was the plants. I saved two of them haha. The rest were chopped

ROTF @arpowre3

Ifn yer be blessed mayhaps ye end up like my ownself and me bride.
Been together long enough we no longer fight. At all. Kinda like sex in a way, nuthin' new in years as to how it all shakes out so why bother (-;

Thanks!! Yeah it was just a fight. We rarely have them. But we have been married for so long she knows how to cut to the bone with me. And that was the plants. I saved two of them haha. The rest were chopped

I hear ya,I have been with my wife for 30 years and we rarely have them either. The one thing that irritates her is when I start a grow and stress out because all of my seeds are not popping by day 2. She has threatened to rip the tent down but now i just buy extra seeds:smokeit:. Glad you came away with something. That's the bad thing about being with and knowing someone you know how to piss them off at will.

ROTF @arpowre3

Ifn yer be blessed mayhaps ye end up like my ownself and me bride.
Been together long enough we no longer fight. At all. Kinda like sex in a way, nuthin' new in years as to how it all shakes out so why bother (-;
OMFG :bow::worship:dude i just about spit my coffee on myself. Rep for the killer joke because it is so true brother.:slap:

heh-heh
And if SWMBO where to read these posts I'd prolly git another "slap" just for general purposes

Back