Mephisto Genetics Walter White & Skywalker

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
One seed of each soaked for 36 hours and were planted in 5 gallon airpots just now. Medium is recycled Coco Pearl, a mixture of coco & perlite having been soaked and covered using Sensizym for the last 2 weeks. Lighting is currently supplied by a single California Lightworks SolarExtreme 250. I have autocobs too, but I'm actually looking at adding 2 or 3 more SolarExtremes or maybe MarsHydro T-1000 prior to flowering. I really like the compact buds that I got using the SolarExtreme on a single plant. Grow space is a converted half bath approx. 32 in by 6 feet. 500 cfm extraction fan & filter and a tower fan for air circulation. Greenleaf nutrients is my fertilizer of choice, with added Cal/mag+, SM-90 and Terpenator. So pull up a chair and welcome to my grow! :peace:

Last edited:
We have 100% germination and the new babies are doing well. They got their first water/feed today, (1 gram of MegaCrop & 5 ml of Cal/Mag+ per gallon). I was starting to wonder about the Walter White baby., as she didn't germ for a couple days after my other babies. I've also added a couple autocobs for these little girls. Btw, I also germed a FastBuds LSD & Chemdawg that you will see in the group shot. Thanks for stopping by! :peace:

0930202029.jpg

Skywalker, (above), Walter White, (below).

0930202024a.jpg

0930202029a.jpg

Sorry for lack of an update, but I'm back in the dang hospital again. I've been here since Wednesday and I hope to be out of here Monday. I doubt the seedlings will still be alive, but hopefully I can get some new beans sprouted. :peace:

Well I'm home from the hospital and I was so surprised to find that all the plants were still alive! :d5:
Luckily, they got feed/water the same day I was hospitalized. They also had some extra in the bottom of the catch pan that wasn't drained out. They seem no worse from the experience, but I did see a few baby fungus gnats on the side of the pots and on the sticky yellow cards. I had also used gnatrol during the last feeding for the first time and between the gnatrol and the dry conditions ... the gnats didn't kill my babies! :d5:
Tomorrow, I'll hit them with some H2O2 and see how they like that shit! :hump: Anyways, it's great to be stoned and home and I'll take some more detailed pictures on the next update. Btw, this is day 14 and thanks for stopping by! :peace::pass:

1012201651.jpg

Well I'm home from the hospital and I was so surprised to find that all the plants were still alive! :d5:
Luckily, they got feed/water the same day I was hospitalized. They also had some extra in the bottom of the catch pan that wasn't drained out. They seem no worse from the experience, but I did see a few baby fungus gnats on the side of the pots and on the sticky yellow cards. I had also used gnatrol during the last feeding for the first time and between the gnatrol and the dry conditions ... the gnats didn't kill my babies! :d5:
Tomorrow, I'll hit them with some H2O2 and see how they like that shit! :hump: Anyways, it's great to be stoned and home and I'll take some more detailed pictures on the next update. Btw, this is day 14 and thanks for stopping by! :peace::pass:

View attachment 1242566

I first thought you were insane doing two separate treads, I can barely manage one, :baked: But I see several of the posts seem to be copies so will just say ditto my post from yer other thread :crying::crying::crying::pighug:

I first thought you were insane doing two separate treads, I can barely manage one, :baked: But I see several of the posts seem to be copies so will just say ditto my post from yer other thread :crying::crying::crying::pighug:
I thought you knew I was a lazy fook! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update day 20
The girls are chugging along! Although, I'm noticing that my Fastbuds babies are move forgiving of the lack of humidity than my Mephisto girls. I'm seeing a lot of leaf curling. It's been running between 40 - 50%, but I am going to add a humidifier later today. I also need to make a decision on new lighting. I'm leaning towards the Mars T-1000, but Spider Farmer and the Solar Extreme from California Lightworks are also in the mix. This will be a 3 light purchase, so I want to make a smart decision. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Anyways, on to the pics!

1017201925.jpg

Up first, (above and below), is the Walter White. See all the leaf curling!

1017201925a.jpg

1017201925b.jpg

Skywalker, (above and below), is one of my personal favorites and the most vigorous.

1017201926.jpg

Finally, here's a group shot. LSD is upper left. Chemdawg is upper right. Skywalker is lower left and Walter White is lower right. Thanks for stopping by! :peace: :pass:

1017201926a.jpg

Update day 32
The girls are chugging along, although I've slightly burnt the Skywalker. I also believe she might have grown too close to the Auto Cob. I've raised it up from 14 to 18 inches. Speaking of lights, I went ahead and pulled the trigger for 3X MarsHydro TS-1000. I like the ideal of a bigger light for each plant. Walter White is going to be a short shit. I'm not sure what her problem is. She looks healthy, but has been a slow grower from the git-go. Here's some pics and thanks for stopping by! :pass:

1029202323.jpg

Skywalker, (above and below).
1029202323a.jpg

1029202324.jpg

(above and below), is the Walter White.
1029202324a.jpg

Finally, here's a group shot. LSD is upper left. Chemdawg is upper right. Skywalker is lower left and Walter White is lower right.
1029202325.jpg

Back