New Grower Waiting on flowers

I'm going to give her another week just to see if there is any change. I have a friend that makes great edibles. Maybe he will be able to make some butter with her.

I grow outdoors. I've had some Flash superautos go over 150 days in the past even though they did show flowers very early.

I would consider letting them finish if you are able.

My Copacabanas are past 120 days now and they've still got a way to go.

P8021024.JPG

Thanks for your response squatty. I have put so much time and effort in her I think I will follow your advice. I need to put a scrog net on to keep the tips from burning. Those are some beautiful plants! It would be nice to have a convenient outdoor grow.

Hopefully you can keep your height down a bit, maybe some more bending or supercropping? If you are able to let them keep going I would imagine you will be rewarded!

Those two plants in the foreground of my picture are Stitch's Copacabana. I've never grown such sativa looking plants before. I'm very fortunate to live in a legal state.

Good luck SandyCreek!

Update. I was away for three days. She was almost dry when I returned and a lot of the leaves under the canopy died. Hope that's not a problem. Seems to be filling out a little. I was able to raise the light about four inches which helps.
IMG_1502.JPGIMG_1503.JPG

I grow outdoors. I've had some Flash superautos go over 150 days in the past even though they did show flowers very early.

I would consider letting them finish if you are able.

My Copacabanas are past 120 days now and they've still got a way to go.

View attachment 619374
Very nice[emoji111]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5803 met Tapatalk

More leaves were dead this weekend. I found some kind of pest on the buds with the help of a microscope. They appear to be aphids. I sprayed with Foxfarm 'Don't Bug Me'. I will post some pics soon. The buds are filling out nicely, but are still a couple of weeks away from clouding up. I did smoke a little from it and she has that really nice sativa head. I may just go ahead and harvest if I can't get her straightened out. I will post pics as soon as the camera battery charges.

The dead leaves are beneath the canopy but appears to be migrating to the top on some limbs. Thanks for any observations or suggestions.
IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1521.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1518.JPG

I need an opinion on the bud formation on this plant please. The buds on part of the plant do not have any pistols on them. Most of the buds do. Jus curious about what may have caused this. The first three photos are normal buds, but the last two show the ones without noticeable pistols.
_W1Q0317.jpg _W1Q0318.jpg _W1Q0321.jpg _W1Q0315.jpg _W1Q0312.jpg

I'm glad you shared this I've seen 3 grows now in last 6 months that's did this with flash seeds I don't want to tie my tent up with one monster that takes for ever for awhile they have a mauy Thai I want to try of the 3 grows all the girls were monsters and looks like yield were good I'm just thinking before I do that I will run some photos.150 days is a long time for a auto plant best of luck.

Back