New Grower Waiting on flowers

I seen them listed as autos when I was ordering thanks for sharing!

They are listed in Herbies Auto site. They are referred to as super autos, which, I would think just relates to their height and yield. You would think that they would still be automatic. The literature on one of the seed sites refers to an outside grow height of 3 meters! If I had not bent this one literally 90 degrees, she would be 5 1/2 feet. Sounds like Magic has had some experience with Stitch genetics. Maybe he just breeds tall plants. I have reduced the light to 12/12. Even if it effects the yield, there are so many tops on her, she will still provide enough 'medicine' to last a while. Growing these girls seems to be rather addictive, so I'm thinking of ways to not monopolize my grow space. Thanks for your observation! From one Southerner to another.

image.jpeg
A quick update. She seems to be filling out a little. I have her on 12/12 per @Magic suggestion.

I want to try the mauy Thai I'm afraid she will be a monster after seeing yours pretty good bet she will be. I'm going to get a little more experience before I bite off one of those big girls lol yours looks great!

They are listed in Herbies Auto site. They are referred to as super autos, which, I would think just relates to their height and yield. You would think that they would still be automatic. The literature on one of the seed sites refers to an outside grow height of 3 meters! If I had not bent this one literally 90 degrees, she would be 5 1/2 feet. Sounds like Magic has had some experience with Stitch genetics. Maybe he just breeds tall plants. I have reduced the light to 12/12. Even if it effects the yield, there are so many tops on her, she will still provide enough 'medicine' to last a while. Growing these girls seems to be rather addictive, so I'm thinking of ways to not monopolize my grow space. Thanks for your observation! From one Southerner to another.
Stitch super autos have no ruderalis in them he used a super fast photo. I've been saying for 3 years they are not true auto but that's what he tell seed banks and they go with it.I'm sure you can find a bunch of journals with people having the same issues if you have to change the light cycle to finish a plant it's not an auto by that's characteristic alone. Fast photos

Thanks Magic. I am just going to carry on with the 12/12 and see where she ends up in a few weeks. I will post updates. One thing I didn't mention that has amazed me, her trunk looks about 1 1/2 inches diameter and has the texture of a small tree.

I had the same problem with a great white shark auto, breeder seedsman. She hit 6ft tall and no flowers at about day 60 so I had to give her the axe. I think it was just a faulty gene as another bean from the same pack actually did auto flower and is currently putting on the bulk

Another update. I don't know guys. She just doesn't seem to be getting any bulk on her blooms. Still on 12/12. I have supplemented the nutrients with AN Overdrive for the past week. I think I am going to add AN Big Buds for another week. How long should I give her?
IMG_1496.JPG IMG_1495.JPG

Wow another week and no bulk at all
Thanks for your help. As I mentioned, I am looking for my first 'successful' inside grow. I had four OG Kush that I had to take out of the tent because they were way too tall. Finally had to dispose of three of them because they weren't flowering. They were seeds that were left over from my outside grows and I just assumed they were autos. Turned out they were photos. When I grew outside, I didn't really care. I just ordered some Heavyweight Massive Midgets for the next grow which I'm growing in autopots. I am going to take Magic's advice and do my research on grow reviews from now on. That is one of the many values of this forum. Thanks again.

It sounds like with many of us in tents it's the vertical space that kills us I know it did to me also. It may be time to look into some LST type training to keep that height down. Auto's will almost on average flower around the 3rd or 4th week on average. So if you have not flowered by week 3 or 4 you can almost bet you have a bunk auto or a photo plant. What you have is a plant that is on natures schedule and that may be one that isn't in a rush. I don't know if nutes will really solve the issue or if they will even play a role at this point but you never know that is more of a master type question.

Thanks for your reply Ripped. I guarantee my next grow will be something small and fast!

Back