Dinafem Vlad gets CHEESY! [emoji893]

haha if it not broke and all that in saying that i did get too see a old mag ballest run beside a new digital lumi one only difference was the digital didnt throw out as much heat from the lamp both looked as bright as eachother
have had many runs with the autopots just about to set up my first set ever done it without the clay pebbles also what your take on the pebbles/ perlite in the bottom @Wile e Peyote

I suppose I’ll have to upgrade at some point... when or IF this one ever packs up. The ballast itself kicks out a lot of heat too so it’s pretty wasteful on the ol juice but it works for me so I’m keeping it.

I’ve never used auto pots without pebbles, i suppose it makes space for the bubbles..

Have you got air domes?

Even with the pebbles I’ve had a touch of root rot here and there, the old cheese up there ^ had it pretty bad going into bloom which probably limited it’s size. Easy enough to sort tho. [emoji1360]

haha if it not broke and all that in saying that i did get too see a old mag ballest run beside a new digital lumi one only difference was the digital didnt throw out as much heat from the lamp both looked as bright as eachother
have had many runs with the autopots just about to set up my first set ever done it without the clay pebbles also what your take on the pebbles/ perlite in the bottom @Wile e Peyote
The ole clay pebbles I've always used them dude i personally think they are there to hold the roots off the airdomes, well for a while anyway I've also read they help with airiation don't know if that's true or not [emoji106]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The ole clay pebbles I've always used them dude i personally think they are there to hold the roots off the airdomes, well for a while anyway I've also read they help with airiation don't know if that's true or not [emoji106]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yee.. the domes always end up ram full of root. [emoji1362]

I suppose I’ll have to upgrade at some point... when or IF this one ever packs up. The ballast itself kicks out a lot of heat too so it’s pretty wasteful on the ol juice but it works for me so I’m keeping it.

I’ve never used auto pots without pebbles, i suppose it makes space for the bubbles..

Have you got air domes?

Even with the pebbles I’ve had a touch of root rot here and there, the old cheese up there ^ had it pretty bad going into bloom which probably limited it’s size. Easy enough to sort tho. [emoji1360]
no air domes this time but il be giving them a go next run thats setteled then il put some perlite in the bottom thats what iv got on hand

Hi peeps! Here’s a lil Dina-grow I’ve just started
24532aae291ed50ebe028b2cc6f518a9.jpg
16e51ad844b7052d7c15ce5683e0bd62.jpg

It’s 2x Dinafem Cheese XXL Autos. They’re in auto pots with coco, perlite and a layer of clay pebbles at the bottom to help the drainage and the air domes to do their thaaang.

Nutrients are AN jungle juice- grow, bloom and micro. I’ll also be chucking in a few other bits and bobs I have to hand, like Dutch Pro Take Root and Explode.

Lighting is a good old fashioned 600W HPS dual spectrum, it eats a lot of electricity but it’s been running for a decade+ without a hiccup so far. [emoji1360]

So far, as ye can see.. they’re started in some tiny pots with a small handful of potting compost just to help them out of the ground happily. Two days ago I soaked the 15L auto pots with the recommended dose of jungle juice for seedlings and I’ll be chucking them in the final pots in a mo.

Feel free to chip in with any insults/ comments or flattery, I’m open to anything tbh! - more pics in a bit,

Cheers,

Vlad. [emoji1365]
2 pages and some photos. Time to wrap this one up, eh?

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

One week old today..
5946968b8358eb4881f4e0979aadc5a8.jpg
59b624464a9cde2603ded84af8410482.jpg

They’re sprouting alright, I just hope I don’t need to add any more nutrients any time in the next week/ 10 days cos the pots are pretty heavy with what I put in there before I planted. They seem happy enough for now tho, but these cheeses are hungry bastards! [emoji16]

Just getting to grips with the new nutes I’m using.. they’re not dead so that’s a good sign! [emoji16][emoji16]

One week old today..
5946968b8358eb4881f4e0979aadc5a8.jpg
59b624464a9cde2603ded84af8410482.jpg

They’re sprouting alright, I just hope I don’t need to add any more nutrients any time in the next week/ 10 days cos the pots are pretty heavy with what I put in there before I planted. They seem happy enough for now tho, but these cheeses are hungry bastards! [emoji16]

Just getting to grips with the new nutes I’m using.. they’re not dead so that’s a good sign! [emoji16][emoji16]
What's the other plant in the top pot?

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Back