Outdoor Vision Seeds Northern Lights Auto First Grow

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I am a complete newbie at this and I'm doing an outdoor grow out in New England. I have 3 Northern Lights seedlings germinating at the moment and all three have cracked and are showing a little bit of the tap root. I'm waiting until the tap roots become a little bit longer until throwing them these pots I have set up with a gallon bags over them to keep the humidity up.here are some pics of the seeds and the pots

IMG_0510.JPG seedlings.jpg

just an update, today I planted the seedlings in some pots with some very good local soil. my dogs have bee shitting in this field at the edge of my property for years now and we also let all the grass and small plants in the area just grow and die every year so the soil should have a decent amount of nutrients in it already. One the seedling's taproot hasn't grown like the others so I'm assuming I must have damaged the hairs on accident while handling it but I planted it a little closer to the soil than the others in hopes it would bounce back. Here's a pic of the cracked seeds right before I planted them.

IMG_0512.JPG

that other one with the small tap should come along maybe just a little bit slower deff subbing up for this

Sorry for being away for so long. I just started working full time landscaping and haven't been able to see my girls in a while but I was able to check them today and only has broken the surface and she seems to be really stretching for some light( probably because I haven't been able to take the humidity bags off until now.) I had to let them sprout outside and with the combination of New England weather and neglect on my part I'm frankly surprised to have even one left. I'll upload pictures later today after I prep its hole, probably going to dig it about 2 ft by 2ft

Hi OGwan I'll tag along for this too man. Done visions white widow last year but lost them to mold. Best of luck mate!

Back