Ventilation/Fans etc

Terrabloom sells a silencer fan perceived at 50% less noise. Grateful to know your thoughts. I like they offer energy efficient products and if they ship to Canada I'll probably buy my fan and filter from them directly. More selection. I'm going to email them. Thx
If you order from them they make 4" and a 6" long filter which will have more filtering power for the same price or the 8" filter with the 6inch fan. My 6inch fan is not very loud,but I run it at 25 -35% . The humidifier is louder. Use the automotive filter on the end which also decreases that hollow sound from the tube being opened

If you order from them they make 4" and a 6" long filter which will have more filtering power for the same price or the 8" filter with the 6inch fan. My 6inch fan is not very loud,but I run it at 25 -35% . The humidifier is louder. Use the automotive filter on the end which also decreases that hollow sound from the tube being opened
Thanks. And you attach the cloth to the opening of the exhaust fan? Not the carbon filter. A cloth like this?

Check this out at Amazon
Aramox Air Intake Filter Cover, Universal Car Air Filter Protective Cover Dustproof for High Flow Air Intake Filters (Big) Amazon product

Thanks. And you attach the cloth to the opening of the exhaust fan? Not the carbon filter. A cloth like this?

Check this out at Amazon
Aramox Air Intake Filter Cover, Universal Car Air Filter Protective Cover Dustproof for High Flow Air Intake Filters (Big) Amazon product

like this but the longer version. they are cheap on ebay. the picture you sent is to go over this filter but you can just wash it. you also need a sleeve to put on the hose to attach. Car-Air-Filters.jpg

like this but the longer version. they are cheap on ebay. the picture you sent is to go over this filter but you can just wash it. you also need a sleeve to put on the hose to attach.View attachment 1399189
Thanks. Helpfull. Any chance you could message me with a pic of your setup. Struggling to visually bring it all together. Thanks

Back