Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Ok AFN.....this is where the Dragonfruit ladies and the Sawney Bean's FSxDGxPOTG are at right now.....
IMG_20241019_134503265.jpg
IMG_20241019_133736866.jpg
IMG_20241019_133724157.jpg
IMG_20241018_121306254_HDR.jpg
IMG_20241019_134509991.jpg

....Noice!...but I had a misfire on the second FSxDGxPOTG....dunno what I did?....but it misfired.....so, I tried again with a Mephisto Double Grape.........nada........?.......again I must have f**ked up somehow.....bah!......so this time I am trying 2xSB Blue Moon and I stuck one straight in the mini pot and soaked the other for a good 24hrs before I mini potted her up....... that's about where I am up to now AFN.......more soon everyone....🙂

Edit:....oh yeah AFN hahahaha.....I forgot to say that on the smaller Dragonfruit gal, she has become very woody, very quick and I snapped 2 of her side branches and had to tape them up!
I don't know who or what was looking over my shoulder that day dudes👥 but I managed to catch both of them juuust after the initial "click" sound of the snap and they don't seem affected 🤞 I wrapped them in the foil tape you can see and reinforced the other 2 as well....I think with both of the Dragonfruit hehe I will do as a wise member recently advised and L.I.T.F.A. :crying::crying:...more soon AFN ⭐✌️

Last edited:
I see a nice spreader bar strapped in there. The way you train these plants, always a good show. I'm still amazed at what some of you guys can grow around here.

I see a nice spreader bar strapped in there. The way you train these plants, always a good show. I'm still amazed at what some of you guys can grow around here.
Thank you my dude :pass: yeah, handy as f**k the little spreader bar haha.

Back