Mephisto Genetics US Reserva Presale info

:toke: will there be any grow off contests?? with provided seeds? :cheers:

A grow off is not a bad idea. It could be a positive for mephisto to get something going with the community. It wouldn't cost anything but time.

I wouldn't use this drop as so many missed out and let's be honest they will probably miss out again on next drop. So just a grow off on any beans mephisto would be cool to me. What do you think?

anyone know what time the drop today is?

edit: didn't see last post, thank you.

He will let us know here. You will still have to rush to the website to get them. Might be better to just f5 the site til it shows up. if you f5 here by the time you see them, they will be sold out.
Yeah I have been just refreshing the site. Which is what @stan_mephisto said they are trying to avoid. However this is the only way I see to be able to get beans. Sit on the site all day, refresh and pray lol

I would really like to get my hands on some more Mephisto beans. I got some fastbuds going now and I am not very impressed. Love my Mephistos!!!

I would really like to get my hands on some more Mephisto beans. I got some fastbuds going now and I am not very impressed. Love my Mephistos!!!
I'll grant you that I've never gotten close to the 8oz dry I've taken off an AvT with Fastbud strains, but the ones I've grown have been potent with decent yields.

I'll grant you that I've never gotten close to the 8oz dry I've taken off an AvT with Fastbud strains, but the ones I've grown have been potent with decent yields.
Very true. I haven’t harvested these fast buds yet. I will agree I’m not going to come close to what I normally get. This was just a test run with them since store has been down. Hopefully they are potent like you say. They do smell good tho lol.

I wonder if Stan has a sense of humor and is waiting for 23:59 to post the link :)

Back