Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Yeah mine did the same thing, I freaked out until I figured out what it was. I run coco-coir and the top layer of it looked like someone drizzled syrup. It's really impressive to say the least! I found that they will dry out a bit and form a skim (you can crush 'em in your finger still, but otherwise firm enough to handle.) Pluck 'em off with a tweezer and put 'em under a scope! I'd love to see that!
I tried to get some off but this stuff is too gooey it’s not like a sap I made a mess trying get some off lol it’s very runny maybe after it dries up some I can get some off. I put on my smoke nice taste it has really nice as for effect am not sure I already have a buzz lol.. I remember last time I seen this it was more or less mainly on the stalks and stems this time was strange to see at every bud and surrounding leaves and the stems and stalks

Last edited:
OK, now theres another item on my bud bucket list. :crying: I never would believe it if you had not shown it to the flipping world. :woohoo1:

OK, now theres another item on my bud bucket list. :crying: I never would believe it if you had not shown it to the flipping world. :woohoo1:
Yeah I knew people probably were not believing me when I said it was dripping everywhere so I just had to show proof so you guys new to following me know I don’t exaggerate.:d5: I like to back up everything

I think that is actually a sap like substance.She is known to do this and almost all the FE’s I have grown have this sap.Taste it I bet you it tastes sweet.High Brix baby!
Still looks pretty cool and it’s on every bud on this plant. When I cut them out and set on plate to trim I thought somehow I dropped water on them lol then I realized it wasn’t water lol

I think that is actually a sap like substance.She is known to do this and almost all the FE’s I have grown have this sap.Taste it I bet you it tastes sweet.High Brix baby!
I have had certain strains do this and it is a Sap like substsnce. I have had Photos and Autos do it. It is sweet and syrup. You know you didn't take it early when in oozes syrup. It's not THC

I have had certain strains do this and it is a Sap like substsnce. I have had Photos and Autos do it. It is sweet and syrup. You know you didn't take it early when in oozes syrup. It's not THC
Yeah I know it’s not I just said that a couple comments ago this not like a sap yet maybe once it dries out some. This is very gooey.. I couldn’t of judged by that oozing if plant is ready it’s been dripping this stuff for a couple weeks onto the floor and anything under the plant it just didn’t start flowing recently

Last edited:
I used to but this grow no, I just used what dutchpro sent me. I used to use terpintor but since I was doing a test for dutchpro I wanted to keep the whole grow dutchpro

Last edited:
Back