Lighting UNDER CANOPY LIGHTS

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I think I've seen some people mention that they use it here. I know some have done side lighting.
Logic would only ensue that it would help, but to what degree?
I kept having an under canopy light manufacturer pop up in my IG feed, but it definitely look cheesy to me and had no electrical certifications of any Sort.
I had a different one pop up in my feed the other day and it definitely seems to be a bit more legit.
They definitely have some very interesting options for under canopy lighting!
They currently have two 4 foot models available, A full spectrum and an 80% Deep red.
Coming soon are two Models with basically the same spectrums but adjustable and dual channel.

I think it's something interesting to explore. Anybody with any experience doing this or this company, please provide your input.

I'm going to inquire a bit more with the company and to see if I can get any information that could be useful to us here on this forum.

AC Infinity came out with some last year I think, I like the way they attach to a tent, I just was not sure how I felt about them only being 42 watts.

Click here

I think I've seen some people mention that they use it here. I know some have done side lighting.
Logic would only ensue that it would help, but to what degree?
I kept having an under canopy light manufacturer pop up in my IG feed, but it definitely look cheesy to me and had no electrical certifications of any Sort.
I had a different one pop up in my feed the other day and it definitely seems to be a bit more legit.
They definitely have some very interesting options for under canopy lighting!
They currently have two 4 foot models available, A full spectrum and an 80% Deep red.
Coming soon are two Models with basically the same spectrums but adjustable and dual channel.

I think it's something interesting to explore. Anybody with any experience doing this or this company, please provide your input.

I'm going to inquire a bit more with the company and to see if I can get any information that could be useful to us here on this forum.

A simple argument to the purchase is that you could trellis/scrog/LST your plants out for a flat, even canopy of bud sites, which is going to give you better penetration AND coverage depending how deep the canopy goes.

The idea of this isn't new at all, people have been flipping grow lights upside down and sideways for a long time, but is the extra juice worth the squeeze?

A long time ago I tried to talk Big_Sm0 (remember him? AutoCOB's?) into putting a bracket on his light that would allow them to pivot into a 45 degree angle (so you could angle the light from the sides of the tents.) He wasn't keen on the idea though (and now his business is dead. Should've listened, Sm0. Kidding.)

A simple argument to the purchase is that you could trellis/scrog/LST your plants out for a flat, even canopy of bud sites, which is going to give you better penetration AND coverage depending how deep the canopy goes.

The idea of this isn't new at all, people have been flipping grow lights upside down and sideways for a long time, but is the extra juice worth the squeeze?

A long time ago I tried to talk Big_Sm0 (remember him? AutoCOB's?) into putting a bracket on his light that would allow them to pivot into a 45 degree angle (so you could angle the light from the sides of the tents.) He wasn't keen on the idea though (and now his business is dead. Should've listened, Sm0. Kidding.)
Yeah, I don't know how much good it would do since I try to lollipop fairly high up when I train one.

I'm trying to visualize these lights in my 4 by 4 tent and all I'm seeing is something I have to water around.

Back