Outdoor UK summer back yard grow

Just opened the plastic greenhouse to put them out... Man it stinks in there already !!! Luckily the window that looks over my garden never opens their curtains :rofl:
They're in pots as I move around a lot and we're going travelling in a caravan this summer so god knows where they'll end up being harvested. Planted in 10L pots in a bid to keep them small :rolleyes1:

IMG_20180629_083003_189.jpg

Just opened the plastic greenhouse to put them out... Man it stinks in there already !!! Luckily the window that looks over my garden never opens their curtains :rofl:
They're in pots as I move around a lot and we're going travelling in a caravan this summer so god knows where they'll end up being harvested. Planted in 10L pots in a bid to keep them small :rolleyes1:

View attachment 924380
Lovely looking garden!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

View attachment 924380
Great start @Gardengirl
Good luck with your on the road grow mobile show [emoji3]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Well sheiit ! Ended up going on an unplanned road trip for a few days and forgot to leave the greenhouse doors open :eek1: Slight bit of heat stress from a million degree greenhouse for 3 days solid but I think she's looking quite healthy considering :lol: phew ! Rest look fine too. Been given a good water and full strength feed. Hopefully she'll be a bit happier in the morning. Can't believe how much growth there has been... Must be averaging at least an inch a day now :biggrin: Day 26 for RQS Northern light

IMG_20180702_205003_932.jpg
IMG_20180702_205535_740.jpg

Subbed up! Now I've seen your avatar a little bigger, I can see a kitty cat! I didn't notice him/her earlier. Mine would go in the tent if I let him, but getting cat hair out of buds is a bugger...

:vibes: for the rest of your grow, I'll be around watching.

Subbed up! Now I've seen your avatar a little bigger, I can see a kitty cat! I didn't notice him/her earlier. Mine would go in the tent if I let him, but getting cat hair out of buds is a bugger...

:vibes: for the rest of your grow, I'll be around watching.
:lol: yes she loves the garden, I have 2 and they're always sleeping amongst the plants. They especially love the new greenhouse :rolleyes1: little sun worshippers !

Back