Outdoor UK summer back yard grow

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Your mum
3 strains on the go this year started a few days apart :) currently 3 weeks in with the oldest and just under 2 weeks with the youngest... Started in fibre cups and transplanted straight in to pots in the garden at around a week old. Not expecting miracles as it's my first go but I guess we'll see

Blue Dream'matic auto - 2 weeks

IMG_20180628_104045_947.jpg

IMG_20180619_073724_079.jpg

IMG_20180615_080558_829.jpg

This one actually started out with 1 cotyledon so I'm amazed it's pulled through as it looked as though it was going to die as soon as it sprouted but with a bit of TLC its doing really well !

RQS northern light auto - week 3

IMG_20180628_101340_654.jpg

Barney's Peyote Critical photo - day 12

IMG_20180628_103935_351.jpg

Great start :greenthumb:& great to see another fellow uk'er lol. don't be disheartened by 'being your first go'. As this year is my first dedicated outdoor season too and i couldn't be happier. You'd be amazed at what some decent soil and this tropical weather we're having can do.
Check out my journal https://www.autoflower.org/threads/quentins-country-garden-the-adventures-of-a-stoner.65031/
Good luck :vibes:

I was looking at your journal earlier actually ! Mad props to your crazy greenhouse adventure ! I won't deny I'm shitting myself at the mere whiff of 3 plants lol... If you can get away with a jungle I'm sure I'll be fine ahaha i keep telling myself that every time I hear a siren... Though maybe that's because I live near a hospital... prang :pass:

I move them all around to chase the sun too :cooldance: I am a mad woman :dancer:

Haha i like it!! Do the best you can with what you have!! I go the other direction...i make sure that my holes are as good as possible and large, and I make due with the limited light rather than move pots around. I get about 7 hours tapering down to 6 by mid september

Back