Two Tents in a Room

Damn, you'd best get communication started quick with them.
Already sent a couple of emails with pictures. They are closed Saturday and Sunday, I will give them a call Monday morning. It did get here fast, two days. The shipping label says the box I received is 27x15x4. No way a tent is fitting in that. Maybe my daughters Frozen tent..

I would prefer not working in 27C temp and 60% humidity but would do it for the cause.

Ahoy Cap'n! Not meant as criticism, but I'm a bit confused by this comment. First, at 27C plants need different humidity levels at different stages of growth, anywhere from 80% RH in early veg to 50% in late flower (see attached). Second, the statement that the room itself would have an RH of 60% suggests a potential problem with air exchange. Out of curiosity, and if you don't mind sharing, what is your plan for air intake, exhaust, and scent scrubbing?

Attachments

• Leaf-Vapor-Pressure-Deficit-VPD-2.jpg
    Leaf-Vapor-Pressure-Deficit-VPD-2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 13
Ahoy Cap'n! Not meant as criticism, but I'm a bit confused by this comment. First, at 27C plants need different humidity levels at different stages of growth, anywhere from 80% RH in early veg to 50% in late flower (see attached). Second, the statement that the room itself would have an RH of 60% suggests a potential problem with air exchange. Out of curiosity, and if you don't mind sharing, what is your plan for air intake, exhaust, and scent scrubbing?
Exterior fresh air intake, 6" exhaust 600cfm phresh filter. The 60% was just a ballpark number for humidity kind of splitting the difference if I used the whole room as a grow chamber. No tents, just a kilz white room is what I was thinking about originally. Maybe an awesome tapestry on the wall and a shag rug just to complete the room.

Edit: Thanks for the chart!

Attachments

• 20210507_132624.jpg
    20210507_132624.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Good news everybody! They are sending me a 4x4 tent! Small upcharge, no big deal though. I am happy with the service and the overall outcome. They have definitely earned my business again.

I'm going to try and setup both tents (at least one) this weekend. Is there anything I can do for preventative pest maintenance? If there is an awesome thread on this would you mind linking to it? I have done a few searches and haven't seen anything.. I could just be stoned and not see it.. hahaha

Back