Two Tents in a Room

Cant go wrong with the Gorilla's.

I have two.. the 3x3 with the extension. Currently running 4x photos I vegged till about 22".. authentic Chemdog genetics with roughly 50% stretch under a 600w HID. The extension is nice in that I can get the light higher than typical tent heights. Allows a 12" oscillating fan above canopy. Its tight with 4 lady's but removal of a few large fans seems to make it manageable. I'll pull more weight this run vs 4 medium or large sized autos.

One thing with the 3x3 Gorillas.. only one passive intake and it's at the back of tent. I'd like one on each side as well.. like the 4x4 Gorillas have.

sorry forgot last part of your post;
-be careful ordering tents from amazon, if someone porch pirates it you won't be covered.
- i go to the doctors office and tell him " sometimes i think i'm Yurt and sometimes a tipi, how krazy is that? Doc: just two tents.

sorry forgot last part of your post;
-be careful ordering tents from amazon, if someone porch pirates it you won't be covered.
- i go to the doctors office and tell him " sometimes i think i'm Yurt and sometimes a tipi, how krazy is that? Doc: just two tents.
I will be on the lookout for the delivery people. The postal person runs like clockwork around here. Small somewhat rural city. Every bat day, every bat channel, within a half an hour window. When we first moved here last year I was blown away with regularity. Postal Woman has her route down for sure. And she carries bear mace :lol:

I lived in an urban area previously. Sometimes it would be past 8pm and I would see them rolling through the neighborhood.

Ended up going the (2) 2x2 route. I sketched up a couple of rough drafts and that made the most sense.

I'm still open for jokes though!

The tool chest is a little cramped..

Attachments

• 20210513_135708.jpg
    20210513_135708.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
Ok, for us old peeps with moans n groans, think outside the box. Literally, build a tent sized riser elavating tent up instead of raising plants and losing vertical tent height.

Oh, another lil tidbit. For cheap ebay/amazon tents that your worried about light leak. Dollar store sheet sets in dark colors for outside shroud.

Ok, for us old peeps with moans n groans, think outside the box. Literally, build a tent sized riser elavating tent up instead of raising plants and losing vertical tent height.
Good idea for when I setup a sprout/clone tent, I will keep that in mind. I may cobble something together to raise the 2x4's up a foot or so. Sounds like a good autumn project lol. I just want this room finished to a point that I can work in it.

Lol, yeah, tween selling 1 place and moving into the other I just stuck with my 1st tent and expanded into a closet. Pretty damn makeshift but it's working.

Ordered a 2x4 gorilla tent, received a 2' extension. No tent.. and they are now out of stock online. Maybe they will upgrade me to a 4x4 free of charge :lol:

Ordered a 2x4 gorilla tent, received a 2' extension. No tent.. and they are now out of stock online. Maybe they will upgrade me to a 4x4 free of charge :lol:
Damn, you'd best get communication started quick with them.

Back